RIP Feisty & C-Girl
My Gifts! (Powered by MyLs1.com)
Gifts received 9
- About MEL
- First Name
- A little town north of Atlanta
- Marital Status
- About Me
- My husband and I drive to Columbia at least once or twice a year to tailgate and see a football game. My grandfather, dad, and uncle attended South Carolina. My dad attended the football games when he was in high school (1946-1950)and when he attended USC (1950-1954), but after he graduated from USC, he got married and moved to Georgia, but hasn't missed watching a game on TV since graduating in 1954!
- Favorite Sports Moments
- When the Cocks beat UGA in 2007 & 2010 and beat Clemson in 2009 & 2010!! Also the baseball teams 2010/2011 Back2Back World Series College Baseball Championships!
- top 40, classical, some country, classic rock, opera
- John Grisham novels and various magazine publications
- The Gamecocks, reality shows, Hell's Kitchen, Food Network, Nat'l Geo Channel, Discovery Channel, Military Channel (I have a son-in-law who is an Army combat medic and another SIL who is an Army Sr. Drill Instructor for the Cav Scouts). I love my Army boys!!
- Kennesaw State Univ.
- currently unemployed but looking for that perfect job!
- The South Carolina Mascot and the first 5 letters of this site is