My safe word is whiskey.
My Gifts! (Powered by MyLs1.com)
Gifts received 0
- About rdwylie
- First Name
- Gaffney, South Carolina
- Marital Status
- About Me
- Married father of four, Insurance Agent, 7 point Calvinist, USC fan since the 1980's, Graduate of Limestone College and Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary where I met my wife and made some of the best friends a man could ever hope for, Constitutional Libertarian, occasionally humorous (but I think I am always funny), my Mom says that I'm a catch.
- Favorite Sports Moments
- Wow. Where to start? George "rumbling", The Tanneyhill thrill ride, Merrifield's single, Mooney to Berry to Walker, Alshon's catch just before the half against Nebraska (on that one I woke up the baby), Conner coming off the bench at Missouri, Gaffney High School's MANY State titles, my own drive to the net at the buzzer for a layup to seal 4th place for my team in the YMCA youth league basketball playoffs in 1987 (that's right 4th place, we stunk but we were not 5th!), watching my kids win ribbons for the YMCA swim team, Clowney owning the sack record at Pickens U., the 1990 Dallas Cowboys
- Read, TV, crank tunes, party, Borderlands 2, telling my kids to be quiet.
- Mostly 80's Metal (before all the hair and spandex and ballads), Pink Floyd, Zamfir - Master of the Pan Flute
- Mostly religious stuff: John Piper, John Calvin, The Puritans - Owen, Sibbes, Baxter, et al.
Read the Chronicles of Narnia 5 times (working on 6 now), Lord of the Rings (X7), your posts
- I like to watch my kids cutting my grass, sunset (sunrise comes too early), Walking Dead, WGGS (cause it is just SO bad), Teen Mom (save your comments), reruns - The office, 30 Rock, Gilmore Girls (again, save your comments until you have seen the show)
- Gaffney High, Limestone College, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- I am an independent insurance agent, mostly working with folks on or soon to be on Medicare.
- The South Carolina Mascot and the first 5 letters of this site is
- If a field goal missed wide right and no one was there to see it missed, would clem5son still beat themselves?? Jethro Beaver