Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School
My Gifts! (Powered by MyLs1.com)
Gifts received 5
- About cockyhoskins
- First Name
- Simpsonville, SC
- Marital Status
- About Me
- I hear words like "beauty" and "handsomeness" and "incredibly chiseled features"; and for me, that's like a vanity of self absorption that I try to steer clear of.
I dig the bungie. That's just the way I live my life. I grip it, and I rip it. I live it with a lot of flare. I live it on the edge. I be what I've got to be.
I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut. I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Steve Spurrier's a real hero of mine. Sting... Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.
I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot.
- Favorite Sports Moments
- See the video on the left side. I'll fill this out soon.
- Gamecocks, Cigars, Corvettes
- Almost anything but country. My Top 3 currently are Warren Zevon, The Smiths and Beck. I really enjoy The Band, Bob Dylan, U2, The Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, a lot of old school rap like EPMD, Big Daddy Kane, Eric B & Rakim and others. I enjoy reggae, obviously Bob Marley, but I would put Peter Tosh up there with him. I enjoy listening to hard rock/heavy metal, with bands like Kiss, Guns n Roses, The Nuge, etc. I enjoy country and western, just not new country. I like Cash, David Allen Coe,
- About the only reading I do these days is on the internet. My wife says I spend way too much time surfing the internet looking for Gamecock related content.
- I don't really have any favorites. I like a lot of stuff, but mostly I like dumb comedies. If I had to pick a favorite movie, I would probably say Boogie Nights or Sling Blade. I love Clint Eastwood and most guy movies in general. As for TV, I like Law and Order, King of the Hill, Simpsons and so on. My wife makes me watch a LOT of reality TV, but that's the trade off for spending all night on CockyTalk.
- USC School of Law (1995)
- Comm. Real Estate/Lawyer
- MySpace URL