THIS SPACE FOR RENT!
My Gifts! (Powered by MyLs1.com)
Gifts received 2
- About dshocker
- First Name
- Lexington, SC
- Marital Status
- In Relationship
- About Me
- I will tell you how bad my family has got it for USC sports.
I was an athletic trainer in HS and started getting some scholarship offers from Div. 1 schools. As an April Fool's joke, I told my mother that I got a great offer from Clemson and that I was going to take it. My mother's exact words..."I will see you in four years.", and she walked away!
- Favorite Sports Moments
- I will never forget "The Fade", Edwards interception against Clemson, and beating UK @ FMA.
- Apparently spend all my time on Gamecock Forums...
Golf, poker, Redskins, and SEC sports
- Well...I got a six disk changer, Sirius satellite radio, and an iPod in my truck. It all depends on my mood, but I promise I can find the music I want to listen to at that time
- Tom Clancy
- I am a movie freak!
- I graduated in beer in two semesters at USC
- Project and Escalation Engineer (translate to geek)
- The South Carolina Mascot and the first 5 letters of this site is
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 11