My Gifts! (Powered by MyLs1.com)
Gifts received 2
- About TheGuitarCock
- First Name
- Columbia, SC
- Marital Status
- About Me
- I hear words like "beauty" and "handsomeness" and "incredibly chiseled features"; and for me, that's like a vanity of self absorption that I try to steer clear of.
I dig the bungie. That's just the way I live my life. I grip it, and I rip it. I live it with a lot of flare. I live it on the edge. I be what I've got to be.
I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut. I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Steve Spurrier's a real hero of mine. Sting... Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.
I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot.
- Favorite Sports Moments
- My favorite moment as a Gamecock fan was this past year when I went to my first Carolina/Clemson game. I was decked out in garnet and black in the middle of the Clemson student section. For the entire game I caught crap about Clemson being better than USC. When Jad missed that field goal the silence that followed was golden. I stood in my spot until every Clemson fan filed in front of me all of them with their heads hung low. Not a one of them said anything to me on their way out. Going to see a Carolina/Clemson game ~ 50 bucks. Watching your rival be humbled in their own house by inferior players ~ priceless!
- Guitar; Sports; Music; Hang out with friends; Internet; TV; Golf; Fishing; Paintball
- I like a little of everything. You can find everything from Talyor Swift to ZZ Top on my iPod.
- Mainly stuff I am forced to.
- Football, Basketball, Baseball, ESPN, thats about it.
- Dorman High School
- MySpace URL