CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What are you smoking? (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=204036)

spareparts 02-13-2014 04:05 PM

What are you smoking?
 
We have a thread for drinking, and one for listening. Why not?

Plus, those of you who smoke can now have a place to show you are proud of your hobby. And if it's not tobacco, you can post in here too! The thread will serve multiple purposes.

gamecockphan 02-13-2014 04:12 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Crack

The Yancey 02-13-2014 04:16 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
http://www.postercheckout.com/PrintI...IMP/ET0132.jpg

spareparts 02-13-2014 04:20 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecockphan (Post 4087274)
Crack


cocky0 02-13-2014 04:23 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Banana peels

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Gamecock_Aholic 02-13-2014 06:14 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
I smoke mark ass busters when they cross me.

Frosty 02-13-2014 07:06 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Hypothetically I prefer Sativas over Indicas. Everything has a name these days and within minutes on the google you can find out about it.

Acockolypse Now 02-13-2014 07:26 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
I'm in Boulder, CO right now.

So....

2000grad 02-13-2014 07:43 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
I don't smoke but i wax chumps like candles

Regalcock 02-13-2014 07:47 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/u...ael-phelps.jpg

Regalcock 02-13-2014 07:50 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/...g-pie-sign.jpghttp://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...4ec9fca028.jpg

NJGCfan 02-13-2014 08:01 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Regalcock (Post 4087457)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3534031.html

usc90grad 02-13-2014 08:06 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Salmon

etowngangsta 02-13-2014 08:17 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
https://d123t173g8yxd6.cloudfront.ne...x550_075_f.jpg

USCfootball 02-13-2014 08:54 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Swisher Sweet Outlaws.....double barrel rum flavor

eightohhthree 02-13-2014 09:09 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Fat Mac Endo :cigar:

LBC 02-13-2014 10:34 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Berry White

Cock Kool-Aid 02-13-2014 10:35 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
I just ordered a gift set ($40 on living social) with a variety of 10 "premium" cigars and a humidor... Should be arriving any time now.

3MTA3 02-13-2014 11:32 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
As my father once said..."what's the point of smoking tobacco if it doesn't get you high?"

And, no- tobacco does not get you high.

Master Bedroom 02-14-2014 12:04 AM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.c...1-1024x768.jpg

nicstockman 02-14-2014 02:06 AM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4087558)
I just ordered a gift set ($40 on living social) with a variety of 10 "premium" cigars and a humidor... Should be arriving any time now.

Let us know what you end up getting. With cigars, you generally do get what you pay for. And it's best to by online if at all possible.

Talon1 02-14-2014 02:27 AM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...35&FORM=IQFRBA

eightohhthree 02-14-2014 08:50 AM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon1 (Post 4087710)

Im pretty sure those are diseased lungs infected by years and years of cigarette smoke.

Now Im not here to pass judgement, I reserve that for when when Im at church on Sunday. I've not seen a post on here reference cigarettes. Mostly cigars, which most people dont inhale. And Ganja, which only takes 1 or 2 pulls max, if it's Ganja worth smoking (from what I understand).

In fact, I know people that will chief a little chronic, then go for a run, or go do something athletic. Happens all the time.

Cockypantherfan 02-14-2014 09:05 AM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
I wish I had some weed : (

Cock Kool-Aid 02-14-2014 10:07 AM

What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eightohhthree (Post 4087746)
Im pretty sure those are diseased lungs infected by years and years of cigarette smoke.



Now Im not here to pass judgement, I reserve that for when when Im at church on Sunday. I've not seen a post on here reference cigarettes. Mostly cigars, which most people dont inhale. And Ganja, which only takes 1 or 2 pulls max, if it's Ganja worth smoking (from what I understand).



In fact, I know people that will chief a little chronic, then go for a run, or go do something athletic. Happens all the time.


I am an ardent marijuana supporter, but marijuana smoking is terrible for your lungs. If you plan on making a lifestyle out of getting high then a vaporizer is a must... A nice one with zero combustion.

Cockypantherfan 02-14-2014 10:34 AM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4087764)
I am an ardent marijuana supporter, but marijuana smoking is terrible for your lungs. If you plan on making a lifestyle out of getting high then a vaporizer is a must... A nice one with zero combustion.

Vaping is awesome. A buddy of mine in college had one and it is a much cleaner high.

eightohhthree 02-14-2014 10:50 AM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4087764)
I am an ardent marijuana supporter, but marijuana smoking is terrible for your lungs. If you plan on making a lifestyle out of getting high then a vaporizer is a must... A nice one with zero combustion.

I agree. But even a traditional "hit" or two doesnt make your lungs look like that, especially if you have an active life style. If you sit around and eat chee-tos all day and smoke blunt after blunt of the brown frown, then quite possibly your lungs could look like that. Im guessing most of those examples are people who smoke a pack or two of cigs per day over the course of 20-30 years.

cocksman08 02-14-2014 01:18 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eightohhthree (Post 4087746)
Im pretty sure those are diseased lungs infected by years and years of cigarette smoke.

Now Im not here to pass judgement, I reserve that for when when Im at church on Sunday. I've not seen a post on here reference cigarettes. Mostly cigars, which most people dont inhale. And Ganja, which only takes 1 or 2 pulls max, if it's Ganja worth smoking (from what I understand).

In fact, I know people that will chief a little chronic, then go for a run, or go do something athletic. Happens all the time.

I usually do before going to play basketball. puts you in the zone. Ive also lost 40 lbs since I started smoking weed regularly. its the best

Cockypantherfan 02-14-2014 01:32 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cocksman08 (Post 4087881)
I usually do before going to play basketball. puts you in the zone. Ive also lost 40 lbs since I started smoking weed regularly. its the best

Never heard of anyone losing weight while smoking, but if you exercise with it I guess it offsets sitting around and getting the munchies.

spareparts 02-14-2014 01:38 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Padilla 1932 last night.

El Cid Ranger 02-14-2014 03:29 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Well some of us live in Colorado.... Not that I would be interested in smoking any!

Attachment 12393

rioninusc 02-14-2014 05:03 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan (Post 4087898)
Never heard of anyone losing weight while smoking, but if you exercise with it I guess it offsets sitting around and getting the munchies.

There was a study done recently, that says it increases your metabolism. I can't look it up since I'm on a work computer.

Cockypantherfan 02-14-2014 05:18 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rioninusc (Post 4088105)
There was a study done recently, that says it increases your metabolism. I can't look it up since I'm on a work computer.

Probably a good idea not to. haha

rioninusc 02-14-2014 05:28 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan (Post 4088120)
Probably a good idea not to. haha

I did and I got a blocked message for forbidden websites, "Illegal drug related". :lol:

Jim Lahey 02-14-2014 05:54 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4087764)
I am an ardent marijuana supporter, but marijuana smoking is terrible for your lungs. If you plan on making a lifestyle out of getting high then a vaporizer is a must... A nice one with zero combustion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eightohhthree (Post 4087791)
I agree. But even a traditional "hit" or two doesnt make your lungs look like that, especially if you have an active life style. If you sit around and eat chee-tos all day and smoke blunt after blunt of the brown frown, then quite possibly your lungs could look like that. Im guessing most of those examples are people who smoke a pack or two of cigs per day over the course of 20-30 years.

Yep. Get a volcano vaporizer. They are a little expensive, but well worth it. You can use turkey basting bags, instead of the cheap ones that come with it hit it for a while. But, I don't recommend it if you have things you need to do..

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocksman08 (Post 4087881)
I usually do before going to play basketball. puts you in the zone. Ive also lost 40 lbs since I started smoking weed regularly. its the best

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan (Post 4087898)
Never heard of anyone losing weight while smoking, but if you exercise with it I guess it offsets sitting around and getting the munchies.

I workout with weights and do cardio 4-5 times a week and smoke weed everyday. I don't do it during the day, while working and then working out. I'll wait til after dinner then smoke to relax and wind down. Similar to how others come home and have a few beers at the end of the day.

Jim Lahey 02-14-2014 06:00 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon1 (Post 4087710)

:smoke:

Cockypantherfan 02-14-2014 06:05 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Lahey (Post 4088157)
Yep. Get a volcano vaporizer. They are a little expensive, but well worth it. You can use turkey basting bags, instead of the cheap ones that come with it hit it for a while. But, I don't recommend it if you have things you need to do..





I workout with weights and do cardio 4-5 times a week and smoke weed everyday. I don't do it during the day, while working and then working out. I'll wait til after dinner then smoke to relax and wind down. Similar to how others come home and have a few beers at the end of the day.

I wish I had this luxury... too worried about getting a random drug test at work and failing it.

doc 02-14-2014 11:17 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Regalcock (Post 4087457)

what has he done lately?:rotfl:

M.C. 02-14-2014 11:26 PM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
i will smoke a black and mild every now and then

RGHoskins 02-15-2014 12:06 AM

Re: What are you smoking?
 
Pall Mall blues


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.