CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Sarge (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread** (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=166066)

Cocklover 02-25-2012 09:25 AM

**USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
The game is at 1:30pm

www.gamecocksonline.com

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/6819...2012-Streaming (Free link)


Saturday
South Carolina - Matt Price (Jr. RHP) 0-0, 3.60 ERA, 5.0 IP, 3 BB, 7 SO
Elon - Dylan Clark (Jr. LHP) 1-0, 1.29 ERA, 7.0 IP, 1 BB, 4 SO

talon 02-25-2012 10:01 AM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Wild to have a 3.6 era and still not have given up a hit.

Cock Football 05 02-25-2012 10:07 AM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
yeah WILD is the key word there. Hope Price can find the strike zone today.

Gonna be a nice day for some baseball.

MBGCock 02-25-2012 10:07 AM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Best quote from last night, " It was only the second game of the year, there's no point to go out there and blow my load."

eaglegolf018 02-25-2012 10:12 AM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cup Of Spur (Post 3101407)
Best quote from last night, " It was only the second game of the year, there's no point to go out there and blow my load."

If that was Roth, we all know good and well there was hidden innuendo in that. Haha

MBGCock 02-25-2012 10:15 AM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eaglegolf018 (Post 3101412)
If that was Roth, we all know good and well there was hidden innuendo in that. Haha

there was.

eaglegolf018 02-25-2012 10:23 AM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cup Of Spur (Post 3101414)
there was.

That boy ain't right. Warming up to Whitney Houston. Haha.

Coulwoodwarlord 02-25-2012 10:29 AM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Time to get nasty and destroy something........Early !

Roosterboy 02-25-2012 11:23 AM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Football 05 (Post 3101406)
yeah WILD is the key word there. Hope Price can find the strike zone today.

Gonna be a nice day for some baseball.

He was doing great until that 6th inning...outside of that, it was is usual outing.
I get the feeling he will be going 7 strong innings today.

Roosterboy 02-25-2012 11:24 AM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eaglegolf018 (Post 3101412)
If that was Roth, we all know good and well there was hidden innuendo in that. Haha

If you watch the postgame tape, you can tell Roth is trying not to laugh a few seconds after saying that...

Roosterboy 02-25-2012 11:25 AM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Hear is my question:
Here in the Upstate the Gamecock affiliate is 103.1...yet they don't broadcast baseball.
Does that not infuriate my fellow Upstate resident Gamecocks?

johnnyb 02-25-2012 11:54 AM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roosterboy (Post 3101473)
Hear is my question:
Here in the Upstate the Gamecock affiliate is 103.1...yet they don't broadcast baseball.
Does that not infuriate my fellow Upstate resident Gamecocks?

Don't feel bad, the myrtle beach affiliate doesn't either

SirBigSpur081290 02-25-2012 12:20 PM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyb (Post 3101500)
Don't feel bad, the myrtle beach affiliate doesn't either

they will play football and basketball but nothing else. all i care about is the football and baseball games. if i want to listen to it i have to listen on am radio which sucks.

ktguen 02-25-2012 12:49 PM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Not really sure if I'll be there or not today. =/ A lot of my friends are working or at Dance Marathon. We'll see!

Cock Football 05 02-25-2012 12:55 PM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ktguen (Post 3101531)
Not really sure if I'll be there or not today. =/ A lot of my friends are working or at Dance Marathon. We'll see!

Better be there!! The student section had a nice crowd at the beginning last night, after the 4th inning....not so much lol

ktguen 02-25-2012 01:11 PM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Football 05 (Post 3101532)
Better be there!! The student section had a nice crowd at the beginning last night, after the 4th inning....not so much lol

Don't think I'm going today, I'll definitely be watching it online and I'll be there tomorrow!

GamecockInHell 02-25-2012 01:15 PM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Is the link the same as last night?

eklypised 02-25-2012 01:19 PM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roosterboy (Post 3101473)
Hear is my question:
Here in the Upstate the Gamecock affiliate is 103.1...yet they don't broadcast baseball.
Does that not infuriate my fellow Upstate resident Gamecocks?

Yes it does..cause we dont get baseball games broadcasted in Chester either

eaglegolf018 02-25-2012 01:21 PM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GamecockInHell (Post 3101540)
Is the link the same as last night?

Same every game. It's posted in the OP

Cock Football 05 02-25-2012 01:23 PM

Re: **USC vs. Elon GAME #2 Thread**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ktguen (Post 3101537)
Don't think I'm going today, I'll definitely be watching it online and I'll be there tomorrow!

:thumbs:

I need to get motivated. first pitch in an hour and I still need to get ready and grab lunch.

I probably will be getting an ear full for not getting out there early for the tailgate lol


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.