CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Chaz Sutton forced fumble... (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=201581)

BigRedCock 12-02-2013 09:19 PM

Chaz Sutton forced fumble...

Watching the replay of Sutton stripping the ball from Boyd in the 4th, Clowney came out that play. Quarles was out too! Our 4 DL men were Sutton, Dukes and both Dixons.
I know DL is a concern for everyone next year, but we'll have three of those four guys back. And let's be honest, I think Sutton was a good DE, but he had higher expectations than what he produced this year. And we should have an equally talented, if not more talented, guy on the depth chart that can fill Sutton's spot.
And yes, the SPUR and Will blitzed, but that's a good omen about next year. Or Dl should be able to make big time plays.
Those guys, on a 2nd down in the 4th qtr in our territory, came up big!
We won't be able to replace the individual production 7 and 99 gave us, but as long as their replacements play "within the system"...we'll be ok

catdaddy66 12-02-2013 11:03 PM

Re: Chaz Sutton forced fumble...

1 Attachment(s)
You mean this forced fumble...?

The Flash 12-02-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catdaddy66 (Post 4015494)
You mean this forced fumble...?

Walt Deptula argued on his radio show in the upstate today that he thinks that was not a fumble and was shocked it was not reviewed, challenged or discussed by the TV commentators.

henmania 12-02-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flash (Post 4015503)
Walt Deptula argued on his radio show in the upstate today that he thinks that was not a fumble and was shocked it was not reviewed, challenged or discussed by the TV commentators.

It wasn't just a fumble. It was a mugging. I was embarrassed for Boyd because he looked like a wimp on the play. I think the commentators were embarrassed for him. That's why it wasn't discussed much. He should surrender his football player man card after that play.

SC Sandlapper 12-02-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flash (Post 4015503)

I have no idea who Walt Deptula is but he needs a visit to Sansbury Eye Center.

cockybreeyan 12-02-2013 11:22 PM

Walt Deptula, I can't believe he said that!

/s. i hate him and hate's a strong word

Spur's Addiction 12-02-2013 11:24 PM

Walt Deptula is an idiot.

GoldenSpur7 12-02-2013 11:35 PM

Play of the game, really.

If it had been at Clempson, his knee would have been ruled down.

Carolina4Life 12-02-2013 11:48 PM

Walt is just butt hurt.

ReadR00ster 12-02-2013 11:56 PM

That wasn't so much a fumble as an "excuse me, I see you have my ball, I'll take that back now, thank you kind sir."

F4rpoole 12-03-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SC Sandlapper (Post 4015529)
I have no idea who Walt Deptula is but he needs a visit to Sansbury Eye Center.

Deptula is on the clemson radio station in the upstate. He is a BIG-TIME clemson homer but "swears" he is objective. Sometime during his time on the air each week he will spout every side to every issue and then after the fact he will "re-play" the part that makes him sound right and he doesn't think anyone is wise enough to catch on to his act. Real douche-bag!!!
:puke: :woo:

Regalcock 12-03-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F4rpoole (Post 4015591)
Deptula is on the clemson radio station in the upstate. He is a BIG-TIME clemson homer but "swears" he is objective. Sometime during his time on the air each week he will spout every side to every issue and then after the fact he will "re-play" the part that makes him sound right and he doesn't think anyone is wise enough to catch on to his act. Real douche-bag!!!

Yep. He went on a rant about how okie state was better than Bama a few years back and trashed the sec to no end. He is so objective.

He is an asshat

TS-45 Gamecock 12-03-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F4rpoole (Post 4015591)

Spot on..!