CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Locker Room (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Full Jameis Winston police report (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=202091)

SClawman 12-13-2013 04:30 PM

Full Jameis Winston police report

This looks legit.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp...inston-Doc.pdf

Cock Kool-Aid 12-13-2013 05:06 PM

Re: Full Jameis Winston police report

I just read the actual victim statement portion... pretty disturbing.

mpilot0705 12-13-2013 05:27 PM

This whole thing is messed up....the two "witnesses" were pretty obviously coached as their original statements are virtually identical....by this I mean the wording they use is identical not just the story. I bet a good investigator that wanted the truth could crack one of these two in a few minutes. Another thing that stood out was from my reading of it the DNA on her shorts was actually of blood not other bodily fluids. Finally, the fact they used her story varying as the reason they dismissed it is terrible. In a couple month time period her story changed very little and isn't out of line with how memories are altered normally in the human brain. After reading a good bit of the report there is no doubt in my mind something is up down there in Tallahassee.

Thenardier 12-13-2013 05:51 PM

It doesn't look good for the Police Department.

InletCock1989 12-14-2013 03:14 PM

Was the girl white?

InletCock1989 12-14-2013 03:21 PM

Oh so you get raped but get a ride back on a scooter and get dropped off? SMH

spareparts 12-14-2013 03:22 PM

Whoever leaked this is a scumbag who has NO PLACE in a criminal justice position of any kind

Great integrity, Florida

b381l 12-14-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spareparts (Post 4028442)
Whoever leaked this is a scumbag who has NO PLACE in a criminal justice position of any kind

Great integrity, Florida

I think by now we're all too familiar with Florida's lack of a legitimate criminal justice system.......but she'll get paid in a couple of years and he'll be happy to settle.

InletCock1989 12-14-2013 03:32 PM

So the girl was too drunk to stop and couldn't take off her clothes? But after it was over you magically could walk and get on a SCOOTER with two wheels and hold on to someone and be T-totally wasted and stay on? Yeah right!

SC Tag 12-14-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b381l (Post 4028446)
I think by now we're all too familiar with Florida's lack of a legitimate criminal justice system.......but she'll get paid in a couple of years and he'll be happy to settle.

She is not going to get paid if she would have timed this better and did it after next years draft she would definitely get paid.

Unfortunately, it resurfaced when he has no money. She might be able to get some money from the Florida police department though.

usc90grad 12-14-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InletCock1989 (Post 4028441)
Oh so you get raped but get a ride back on a scooter and get dropped off? SMH

Sounds like she is saying something was put into her drink or she was too drunk to know what was going on.

It's not uncommon for rape victims to go into shock after either. So that doesn't real raise a concern to me.

HeadCockFan 12-14-2013 04:04 PM

I wish this story and winston would just go away. I don't have time for such negativity. the police should be ashamed.

FanofCarolina1 12-14-2013 04:05 PM

Ohh well, doesn't matter. He'll probably take home the hardware tonight anyways.

me4USC 12-14-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InletCock1989 (Post 4028448)
So the girl was too drunk to stop and couldn't take off her clothes? But after it was over you magically could walk and get on a SCOOTER with two wheels and hold on to someone and be T-totally wasted and stay on? Yeah right!

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/sport...12/11/3991823/

According to the roommate, he and Jameis routinely picked up girls to "run" them together. Also, Jameis drove off on his scooter by himself. The victim also told the roommate to stop, by his own admission, yet she has two sets of DNA in her pants. I couldn't stomach listening to the entire interview, so I stopped once he made it clear that they routinely did this.

There is no doubt in my mind that the girl was raped.

FlorenceCock 12-14-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InletCock1989 (Post 4028439)
Was the girl white?

Not that it matters but yes she was.
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...insman-photos/

SC Tag 12-14-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by me4USC (Post 4028472)
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/sport...12/11/3991823/

According to the roommate, he and Jameis routinely picked up girls to "run" them together. Also, Jameis drove off on his scooter by himself. The victim also told the roommate to stop, by his own admission, yet she has two sets of DNA in her pants. I couldn't stomach listening to the entire interview, so I stopped once he made it clear that they routinely did this.

There is no doubt in my mind that the girl was raped.

http://www.sportspickle.com/wp-conte...wTotalFlow.jpg

DJCatfish 12-14-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SC Tag (Post 4028454)
She is not going to get paid if she would have timed this better and did it after next years draft she would definitely get paid.

Unfortunately, it resurfaced when he has no money. She might be able to get some money from the Florida police department though.

You are confusing criminal prosecution with a civil lawsuit. For example, if I steal your car and drive it off a cliff, the State can prosecute me for grand theft auto. But you also have a private cause of action to sue me for the value of the car I stole from you and destroyed -- which makes sense. This is exactly what happened to O.J. Simpson. He was tried and acquitted in the criminal case, but sued by the families and lost. Keep in mind the burden of proof is generally lower in a civil case (preponderance of the evidence, basically a verbose way of saying more likely than not) as opposed to a criminal case (beyond a reasonable doubt).

The State of Florida has declined to formally prosecute Winston as a criminal.

However, if she wants, she can file a civil lawsuit against him until the statute of limitations runs out. If she waits and sues him after he has an NFL salary, there will be a LOT of pressure on him to settle because he'll want to avoid the public trial, which could include introducing evidence previously undisclosed to the public. Plus his roommate would almost certainly get subpoenaed and might have some very interesting things to say on the stand.

me4USC 12-14-2013 05:52 PM

The meme doesn't apply to me. Yes, he's good. In fact, before all this came out, he was my favorite starting college QB in the country. I don't follow the Seminoles, either. Neither are they our biggest rival.

Making a joke of this is in poor taste, IMO.

palmettosc 12-14-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJCatfish (Post 4028507)
You are confusing criminal prosecution with a civil lawsuit. For example, if I steal your car and drive it off a cliff, the State can prosecute me for grand theft auto. But you also have a private cause of action to sue me for the value of the car I stole from you and destroyed -- which makes sense. This is exactly what happened to O.J. Simpson. He was tried and acquitted in the criminal case, but sued by the families and lost. Keep in mind the burden of proof is generally lower in a civil case (preponderance of the evidence, basically a verbose way of saying more likely than not) as opposed to a criminal case (beyond a reasonable doubt).

The State of Florida has declined to formally prosecute Winston as a criminal.

However, if she wants, she can file a civil lawsuit against him until the statute of limitations runs out. If she waits and sues him after he has an NFL salary, there will be a LOT of pressure on him to settle because he'll want to avoid the public trial, which could include introducing evidence previously undisclosed to the public. Plus his roommate would almost certainly get subpoenaed and might have some very interesting things to say on the stand.

Spot on. She's got 3 years to bring suit. What's interesting to me is going to be whether he goes pro or sticks around, he could try to wait it out.

SC Tag 12-14-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by me4USC (Post 4028510)
The meme doesn't apply to me. Yes, he's good. In fact, before all this came out, he was my favorite starting college QB in the country. I don't follow the Seminoles, either. Neither are they our biggest rival.

Making a joke of this is in poor taste, IMO

All I have to say is Brian Banks...

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...asonable-doubt

Also that meme is awesome your being ridiculous.