CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Which is more frustrating? (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=202121)

uscgamecocks88 12-14-2013 11:40 PM

Which is more frustrating?
 
Out of our most recent WTF games, which is the most frustrating:

2013 Tennessee
2012 Florida
2011 Auburn
2010 Kentucky

I'd say 13 UT. We played like crap the first half. Had a little comeback. Only to have a very poor 4th quarter and lose on a last second field goal. It would have put us in a great position for the SEC champ. The fact that it was to a Tennessee team that didn't even go to a bowl makes it worse.

Coulwoodwarlord 12-14-2013 11:48 PM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
A thread like this................

Acockolypse Now 12-14-2013 11:52 PM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
2011 Auburn.

Watching Garcia implode on national TV was not fun.

markymark550 12-14-2013 11:54 PM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
For me, in order:
1) 2013 Tennessee
2) 2011 Auburn
These two were games we should have won and winning them means winning the East and going to the SECCG. UT game takes first place since it's still so fresh in the memory.

3) 2010 Kentucky - Lattimore got injured and the team had a hangover after beating Bama. Still a game we should have won.
4) 2012 Florida - To me this game was lost when we lost that huge game to LSU the week before. Plus we were playing at a very highly ranked opponent, so it's not like it was a game that we should have had in the bucket with no worries.

I might consider switching 3 and 4, since losing to UK didn't wind up hurting us with winning the East. Still, this is my initial reaction to the question.

CockyInSeattle 12-15-2013 12:00 AM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
Becoming self-entitled Gator fans.

uscandy 12-15-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markymark550 (Post 4028698)
For me, in order:
1) 2013 Tennessee
2) 2011 Auburn
These two were games we should have won and winning them means winning the East and going to the SECCG. UT game takes first place since it's still so fresh in the memory.

3) 2010 Kentucky - Lattimore got injured and the team had a hangover after beating Bama. Still a game we should have won.
4) 2012 Florida - To me this game was lost when we lost that huge game to LSU the week before. Plus we were playing at a very highly ranked opponent, so it's not like it was a game that we should have had in the bucket with no worries.

I might consider switching 3 and 4, since losing to UK didn't wind up hurting us with winning the East. Still, this is my initial reaction to the question.

The beginning of that UK game we sure didn't look like a team suffering from a hangover. We were all over them early and lead 28-10 at halftime. The second half we went into a shell.

Spur's Addiction 12-15-2013 12:50 AM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
Navy '84

ReadR00ster 12-15-2013 01:04 AM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CockyInSeattle (Post 4028700)
Becoming self-entitled Gator fans.

Better than being expecting to blow it Gamecock fans.

InletCock1989 12-15-2013 01:23 AM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
AUBURN BECAUSE THEY WERE AT HOME!!!! AND WE BLEW FAT DICK!!!!!!!!

uscsandstorm85 12-15-2013 02:06 AM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
So the offseason starts before the bowl game this year.

FanofCarolina1 12-15-2013 02:08 AM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InletCock1989 (Post 4028727)
WE BLEW FAT DICK!!!!!!!!

Speak for yourself.

ACPhilson 12-15-2013 02:28 AM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
I gotta go with UT. I called it. On 4th down, we punted and I said that's the game. They will drive down and win with a FG. And they did. 4th and 2 and, we should have gone for it. And SEC title shot was on the line. And out D was looking rough in that quarter. MD 28 could have gotten those yards. Oh well. I'm happy with Cap 1 bowl. That's a hell of a bowl game. GO COCKS.

yazoo 12-15-2013 10:07 AM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ACPhilson (Post 4028752)
I gotta go with UT. I called it. On 4th down, we punted and I said that's the game. They will drive down and win with a FG. And they did. 4th and 2 and, we should have gone for it. And SEC title shot was on the line. And out D was looking rough in that quarter. MD 28 could have gotten those yards. Oh well. I'm happy with Cap 1 bowl. That's a hell of a bowl game. GO COCKS.

It was YOU, Moriarty, with the negative vibes.

qcgamecock 12-15-2013 10:58 AM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
All losses are frustrating as are all threads that dwell on the past and bring up garbage from the past, the jawja game was as frustrating as the ut game this year and cost us just as much! :woo: If it was so frustrating then why continue to bring it up, why punish yourself and your fellow GAMECOCK fans, why roll around in self pity instead of moving on and talk about the great mizz win or the dismantling of clemsux? You have to have a little luck to win them all, the ball has to bounce your way a few times, just look at the auburn/jawja game to see the truth in that statement, it took a miracle catch from North for ut to win that game it is over, move on!

Flameout12 12-15-2013 11:10 AM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now (Post 4028697)
2011 Auburn.

Watching Garcia implode on national TV was not fun.

Agree...the whole game...our best chance to beat UA for the first time. Started Connor one week too late.

The Yancey 12-15-2013 11:22 AM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by qcgamecock (Post 4028842)
All losses are frustrating as are all threads that dwell on the past and bring up garbage from the past, the jawja game was as frustrating as the ut game this year and cost us just as much! :woo: If it was so frustrating then why continue to bring it up, why punish yourself and your fellow GAMECOCK fans, why roll around in self pity instead of moving on and talk about the great mizz win or the dismantling of clemsux? You have to have a little luck to win them all, the ball has to bounce your way a few times, just look at the auburn/jawja game to see the truth in that statement, it took a miracle catch from North for ut to win that game it is over, move on!

This.

topcock77 12-15-2013 12:28 PM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
2013 Tennessee was crushing. Win that game and we are basically in Missouri's spot with a chance to beat Auburn to get to the BCS title game.

uscgmck 12-15-2013 01:28 PM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction (Post 4028722)
Navy '84

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No Curse 12-15-2013 01:38 PM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord (Post 4028695)
A thread like this................

It's wise ass comments like this that are of no value to this site. If you don't like the thread stay off

No Curse 12-15-2013 01:39 PM

Re: Which is more frustrating?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord (Post 4028695)
A thread like this................

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACPhilson (Post 4028752)
I gotta go with UT. I called it. On 4th down, we punted and I said that's the game. They will drive down and win with a FG. And they did. 4th and 2 and, we should have gone for it. And SEC title shot was on the line. And out D was looking rough in that quarter. MD 28 could have gotten those yards. Oh well. I'm happy with Cap 1 bowl. That's a hell of a bowl game. GO COCKS.

I'm with you here


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.