CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=202260)

usc90grad 12-19-2013 12:51 PM

Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
(Start at 3:22)




“The players realize it’s not all that funny to get hit with that thing. Have y’all ever been hit with one? It’s not a lot of fun unless you’re expecting it. If you’re expecting it, you get your Gortex on, and ‘alright hit me!’ But when you’re not, the other day they got me it came all the way down my visor, my hat, it took awhile to get out. That’s okay. You notice some coaches say, ‘you can hit me on the back, but don’t hit my hair.’ There’s some of those out there. You’ve probably seen those coaches that don’t get hit in the hair.”

CockyBoiler 12-19-2013 02:45 PM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
Classic Spurrier!!

cockybreeyan 12-19-2013 02:55 PM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
I am love with that man

GH 12-19-2013 02:57 PM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
is he talking bout coaches or porn stars?

Acockolypse Now 12-19-2013 03:05 PM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
Both

Regalcock 12-19-2013 03:06 PM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
That is awesome! Watch yo back Quarles. HBC gonna git ya!

MWard 12-19-2013 03:15 PM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
KQ watch out, Spurring comin'


"Oh No's...."

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/scar/gr...quarles_mr.jpg

Clowneygotcha 12-19-2013 04:32 PM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MWard (Post 4032528)
KQ watch out, Spurring comin'


"Oh No's...."

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/scar/gr...quarles_mr.jpg

:rotfl:

TheMule 12-19-2013 04:49 PM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by usc90grad (Post 4032370)

“The players realize it’s not all that funny to get hit with that thing. Have y’all ever been hit with one? It’s not a lot of fun unless you’re expecting it. If you’re expecting it, you get your Gortex on, and ‘alright hit me!’ But when you’re not, the other day they got me it came all the way down my visor, my hat, it took awhile to get out. That’s okay. You notice some coaches say, ‘you can hit me on the back, but don’t hit my hair.’ There’s some of those out there. You’ve probably seen those coaches that don’t get hit in the hair.”

Saban. Watch him when the sideline reporter interviews him. He'll look for his reflection in the camera lens to see how his hair looks. :lol:

cheesebrger gcock 12-19-2013 05:38 PM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MWard (Post 4032528)
KQ watch out, Spurring comin'


"Oh No's...."

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/scar/gr...quarles_mr.jpg


Side note anybody else think KQ looks like tht kid tht played mike oher in the blind side


#beastmode

bryarx 12-19-2013 10:59 PM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
http://community.brownpapertickets.c...Headshot_Q.jpghttp://grfx.cstv.com/schools/scar/gr...quarles_mr.jpg

FanofCarolina1 12-20-2013 12:27 AM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMule (Post 4032593)
Saban. Watch him when the sideline reporter interviews him. He'll look for his reflection in the camera lens to see how his hair looks. :lol:

That's funny. I was wondering why he always looked directly into the camera 3 or 4 times every interview.

roosterdude21 12-20-2013 12:54 AM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
That gray visor is the heat, I wouldn't want to get it doused in Gatorade either.

uscsandstorm85 12-20-2013 01:26 AM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
He set them straight about Shaq.

dapheet 12-20-2013 01:26 AM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
Thanks for the video. Don't always get to keep up. HBC is freaking awesome i'm so glad he's our coach and we're winning ball games. Its been so much fun.

yazoo 12-20-2013 07:32 AM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 (Post 4032966)
He set them straight about Shaq.

The Gatoraid story was funny. But so was the way SOS handled The State's resident idiot, JK. "blu, blu, blu" LOL.

TKE226 12-20-2013 09:44 AM

Re: Steve Spurrier Repays Players for Gatorade Baths
 
Spurrier is the man


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.