CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   iCocky (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20) (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=202299)

diehardgamecock 12-20-2013 05:47 PM

There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Wasn't sure if anybody was still looking, but figured I'd give a heads up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

doc 12-20-2013 05:52 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
what is a 6x1?

CockLurker 12-20-2013 05:56 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by doc (Post 4033392)
what is a 6x1?

Pretty sure its 6 but my multiplication is rusty

believeinsteve2117 12-20-2013 06:20 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Probably meant there are 6 xbox one's

aftertwobowls 12-20-2013 06:38 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by believeinsteve2117 (Post 4033402)
Probably meant there are 6 xbox one's

I don't think so. You're wrong..

1SCFanInPAUntilNow 12-20-2013 07:10 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
The past week or so it seems every place I go has them in stock. Really weird around the holidays.

doc 12-20-2013 09:44 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CockLurker (Post 4033394)
Pretty sure its 6 but my multiplication is rusty

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Metalrush24 12-20-2013 10:43 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Yeah, I saw 10+ at the Beaufort best buy, with a relatively full stock of accessories and games. Which surprised me because it's an older and downsized Best Buy that usually has stocking issues.

womfalcs3 12-21-2013 01:57 AM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1SCFanInPAUntilNow (Post 4033430)
The past week or so it seems every place I go has them in stock. Really weird around the holidays.

Yeah... The reason you have plenty of stock so close to Christmas is because of low demand. Most people don't want an inferior product that's more expensive than the competition. Add to that Microsoft has lost the trust of much of the gaming base through their disingenuous and anti consumer behavior, and you have a bad outlook for the xbone.

PS4 keeps expanding its lead.

diehardgamecock 12-21-2013 02:06 AM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
effing christ.

womfalcs3 12-21-2013 02:30 AM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by diehardgamecock (Post 4033610)
effing christ.

Hardcock, while you're running around reporting on xbone stock, can you please tell me if there's some left at the toys r us in Aiken? Thanks in advance.

diehardgamecock 12-21-2013 02:40 AM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by womfalcs3 (Post 4033614)
Hardcock, while you're running around reporting on xbone stock, can you please tell me if there's some left at the toys r us in Aiken? Thanks in advance.


my god. do you have stock in sony? i sure hope so.

i hear the Q4 reports are out now.

btw.....you tried any new doritos lately?

diehardgamecock 12-21-2013 02:42 AM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
....and there's not a toys r us in aiken.

<harumph>

diehardgamecock 12-21-2013 02:44 AM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
also...

i apologize for my thread getting effed up by the resident troll. sorry fellas. my only intention was to let you guys know that i had found some X1's in case anybody was still looking for one.

i should have known. that's my bad, i suppose...

<sigh>

FlorenceCock 12-21-2013 07:49 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 

taylorssc 12-21-2013 08:03 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
10% off any purchase at Target today and tomorrow. Their way of apologizing for the credit card snafu.

Metalrush24 12-21-2013 08:36 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Apparently the X1 was excluded from that though, from what I heard.

cockinraleigh 12-23-2013 10:05 AM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by womfalcs3 (Post 4033608)
Yeah... The reason you have plenty of stock so close to Christmas is because of low demand. Most people don't want an inferior product that's more expensive than the competition. Add to that Microsoft has lost the trust of much of the gaming base through their disingenuous and anti consumer behavior, and you have a bad outlook for the xbone.

PS4 keeps expanding its lead.

Jesus man. Can you stop with the fanboy bullshit? We get it. You don't like xbox. Other people do. Let it go man.

Cockdiesel7 12-23-2013 05:14 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cockinraleigh (Post 4035226)
Jesus man. Can you stop with the fanboy bullshit? We get it. You don't like xbox. Other people do. Let it go man.

what he said:clap:

HeadCockFan 12-23-2013 06:09 PM

Re: There are 6 X1's at Target in Aiken right now (4:30pm, 12/20)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cockinraleigh (Post 4035226)
Jesus man. Can you stop with the fanboy bullshit? We get it. You don't like xbox. Other people do. Let it go man.

I am a real life fanboy. As in, I prefer playing games in real life.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.