CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   Fowl Shots (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   7th Woods Dunk of the year (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=202350)

boowilliam4 12-22-2013 02:13 PM

7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
http://youtu.be/IgwfdSN6olM

This kid is just a beast. Hopefully he'll be a gamecock one day.

ReadR00ster 12-22-2013 02:36 PM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boowilliam4 (Post 4034351)
http://youtu.be/IgwfdSN6olM

This kid is just a beast. Hopefully he'll be a gamecock one day.

I doubt it.

HeadCockFan 12-22-2013 06:30 PM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
He's going to a top 10 program. I'm guessing UNC, just after Roy Williams steps down.

cockybreeyan 12-22-2013 07:10 PM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
any chances we had with Seventh were out the window after oh I dunno, starting 2-5 probably

TwoNotch Dreams 12-23-2013 12:11 AM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cockybreeyan (Post 4034637)
any chances we had with Seventh were out the window after oh I dunno, starting 2-5 probably

I would say any chance went out the window when you look around in Colonial Life and see 2,000 people in the crowd for a game. There was probably more people at the Chick Fil A Classic.

But still, Woods is a 2016 prospect. He's a while away from committing anywhere.

GamecockUltimate 12-23-2013 12:18 AM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
I love the thread title, this kid is a monster, he is one we will look back on, hopefully when we are doing well like football pulling instate talent, and say, he would have been at Carolina had we been where we are now

Rebel4ever 12-23-2013 02:42 AM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoNotch Dreams (Post 4034835)
I would say any chance went out the window when you look around in Colonial Life and see 2,000 people in the crowd for a game. There was probably more people at the Chick Fil A Classic.

But still, Woods is a 2016 prospect. He's a while away from committing anywhere.

Need to let him know that he would fill the seats up and hopefully by then we will be much more competitive.

Latt7more 12-23-2013 12:25 PM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
If Frank Martin is here in 2 years, we got a good chance.

5lbYardcock 12-23-2013 01:37 PM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
He is good for sure. Is he and his family originally from Columbia? Did he grow up a fan of any particular school?

GarnetArmy07 12-23-2013 01:47 PM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
He ain't coming here unless we show major improvement. IF, and that's a big IF, we play like we did last night every game..we have a chance. Back to the thread, NASTY dunk!

cockymac 12-23-2013 02:35 PM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
I'm sorry. It was a nice dunk, but nothing more. You see dunks like that all the time.

COCKYTALKIN 12-23-2013 02:46 PM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5lbYardcock (Post 4035354)
He is good for sure. Is he and his family originally from Columbia? Did he grow up a fan of any particular school?

They are from here. Not sure what side of town though.

MeesterFriendly 12-23-2013 03:12 PM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
I wouldn't put it past Frank Martin to land him, but he is going to get tons of attention.

ChucktwnLawCock 12-24-2013 08:49 AM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cockymac (Post 4035387)
I'm sorry. It was a nice dunk, but nothing more. You see dunks like that all the time.

From a 14/15 year old kid? No, you most certainly do not.

YouTube his highlight video from when he was in 8th grade. It has 10 million views for a reason.

4Runner 12-24-2013 09:24 AM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
Roy Williams has been all over him since 7th grade. I heard he started Hammond in 8th grade at the recommendation of Roy. A lot can happen over the next 3 years but I think UNC has the lead on him. Good player and seems like a good kid too. Would be a great pickup for us for sure.

USCremedy 12-24-2013 10:27 AM

Re: 7th Woods Dunk of the year
 
Would be nice to land a one and done type player.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.