CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Locker Room (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dabo slammed on SI (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=202415)

RedneckCPA 12-25-2013 11:42 PM

Dabo slammed on SI
 
1 Attachment(s)
Lovin' it

Check out this SI article on the gifts college football coaches should get

http://college-football.si.com/2013/...hes/?eref=sihp

Thenardier 12-25-2013 11:47 PM

Re: Dabo slammed on ESPN
 
For 1 thing, its Sports Illustrated, not ESPN. #2 its their version of Bleacher Report, and #3 I'm guessing this will be moved to Smack Talk.

Regalcock 12-26-2013 12:02 AM

Re: Dabo slammed on ESPN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4036684)
For 1 thing, its Sports Illustrated, not ESPN. #2 its their version of Bleacher Report, and #3 I'm guessing this will be moved to Smack Talk.

Somebody mad they made fun of the Barn as well?

Thenardier 12-26-2013 12:09 AM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
Didn't see that one. Saw they wanted HBC to eat lots of Arby's. I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone.

nodnahs 12-26-2013 12:35 AM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
Thenardier needs some lube, hope your boyfriend put it in your stocking..

Thenardier 12-26-2013 01:04 AM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
Well, that's mature.

Regalcock 12-26-2013 01:44 AM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4036692)
Didn't see that one. Saw they wanted HBC to eat lots of Arby's. I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone.

Hey! Arby's ain't so bad.

Btw. Good luck v the criminoles!

Thenardier 12-26-2013 01:50 AM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Regalcock (Post 4036720)
Hey! Arby's ain't so bad.

Btw. Good luck v the criminoles!

I love Arby's myself, but the amount of sodium in the food would dehydrate a cow.

uscsandstorm85 12-26-2013 01:59 AM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
The Malzahn jokes were the best out of them all.

Gamecock_Aholic 12-26-2013 02:04 AM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
"slammed" is a strong word for what that was.

RedneckCPA 12-26-2013 10:11 AM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecock_Aholic (Post 4036723)
"slammed" is a strong word for what that was.

Between you and Thenardier, this is a pretty pendantic group. There must have been a lot of other alternative, more captivating posts to warrant the snide comments. For a national website to make fun of a coach, that's pretty good - especially when it is our rival's coach. But I will stop posting so I can go read all of your riveting, technically precise and well-thought-out posts.

Cockypantherfan 12-26-2013 10:44 AM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedneckCPA (Post 4036756)
Between you and Thenardier, this is a pretty pendantic group. There must have been a lot of other alternative, more captivating posts to warrant the snide comments. For a national website to make fun of a coach, that's pretty good - especially when it is our rival's coach. But I will stop posting so I can go read all of your riveting, technically precise and well-thought-out posts.

I agree... shallow AND pedantic.

Cock Kool-Aid 12-26-2013 11:12 AM

Re: Dabo slammed on ESPN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4036684)
For 1 thing, its Sports Illustrated, not ESPN. #2 its their version of Bleacher Report, and #3 I'm guessing this will be moved to Smack Talk.

#4 You're on at least your 3rd account and we all know who you are, #5 Noone likes you, #6 Get a life, and #7 GTFO

OldPat 12-26-2013 02:59 PM

Re: Dabo slammed on ESPN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4036684)
For 1 thing, its Sports Illustrated, not ESPN. #2 its their version of Bleacher Report, and #3 I'm guessing this will be moved to Smack Talk.

Sometimes reality bites, and wishing on a star doesn't make it less so.
Gonna be a cold winter if that's all the insulation your bubble has. LOL.

Sonofacock 12-26-2013 04:33 PM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan (Post 4036774)
I agree... shallow AND pedantic.


uga dawg 12-26-2013 06:53 PM

Re: Dabo slammed on ESPN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4036788)
#4 You're on at least your 3rd account and we all know who you are, #5 Noone likes you, #6 Get a life, and #7 GTFO


who is Noone?

is she hot?

Thenardier 12-26-2013 07:51 PM

Re: Dabo slammed on ESPN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by uga dawg (Post 4037043)
who is Noone?

is she hot?


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1172901/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

She's pretty decent looking!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...19113e176.jpeg

Coulwoodwarlord 12-26-2013 08:01 PM

Re: Dabo slammed on ESPN
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4037082)

Pretty decent ??? :lol: Dude ! You must have some serious standards...

Thenardier 12-26-2013 09:03 PM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
I guess you've never seen "France" then.

Coulwoodwarlord 12-26-2013 09:08 PM

Re: Dabo slammed on SI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4037120)
I guess you've never seen "France" then.

Guess not.................Enlighten me please !


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.