CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Succop Needs Some Love (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=202504)

RockRocks787 12-30-2013 12:04 AM

Succop Needs Some Love
 
I think we need to give Succop some words of encouragement on Twitter. Steelers fans are letting him have it tonight.

For those of you who don't know, if the Chiefs had beaten the Chargers, the Steelers would have gotten the last wildcard spot in the AFC. Succop had a chance to kick a game-winning 41 yard field goal but missed it.

4Runner 12-30-2013 12:05 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
I thought the game didn't matter either way?

RockRocks787 12-30-2013 12:06 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Runner (Post 4039119)
I thought the game didn't matter either way?

For Kansas City the game didn't matter, but for San Diego and Pittsburgh it turned out to really matter.

garnet_black215 12-30-2013 12:09 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockRocks787 (Post 4039116)
I think we need to give Succop some words of encouragement on Twitter. Steelers fans are letting him have it tonight.

For those of you who don't know, if the Chiefs had beaten the Chargers, the Steelers would have gotten the last wildcard spot in the AFC. Succop had a chance to kick a game-winning 41 yard field goal but missed it.

I'm a Steelers fan, I have to admit that the Steelers fans that are doing that are an embarrassment and need to grow up quick, fast, and in a hurry.

How quickly some of them forget that we lost to the Titans, Raiders, and Vikings. Win any two of those three and we're in the playoffs.

roosterdude21 12-30-2013 12:09 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
If he needs some love he should go talk to that hot ass wife of his.

ktguen 12-30-2013 12:11 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
I'm a Steelers fan too. And while I was disappointed there no reason to harass the guy. He was my absolute favorite player when I was in high school.

And I mean, he can't be too bummed. He's still in the playoffs, haha

garnet_black215 12-30-2013 12:12 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Where Steelers fans should be pissed off is a missed penalty on the missed FG. Apparently SD had too many players lined up to one side of the snapper.

RockRocks787 12-30-2013 12:16 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by garnet_black215 (Post 4039134)
Where Steelers fans should be pissed off is a missed penalty on the missed FG. Apparently SD had too many players lined up to one side of the snapper.

I did notice that when I was watching. It's something that hardly ever gets called so I didn't think much of it, but yeah there were definitely way more linemen on their right side.

ktguen 12-30-2013 12:16 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by garnet_black215 (Post 4039134)
Where Steelers fans should be pissed off is a missed penalty on the missed FG. Apparently SD had too many players lined up to one side of the snapper.

You're right

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...rs-nfl-week-17

(1) No more than six Team B players may be on the line of scrimmage on either side of the snapper at the snap; Penalty: For illegal formation by the defense, loss of 5 yards from the previous spot.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3782...ick_medium.jpg

garnet_black215 12-30-2013 12:19 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
That's unreal. Officiating in the NFL is at an all time low, and nothing is being done about it.

Oh well, no big deal. Like I said, we lost to two teams that are picking in the top ten of the draft. That's what sealed our fate, not a missed field goal.

RockRocks787 12-30-2013 12:21 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
This also happened in OT. This would have ended the game and the Chiefs would have won. Just a crazy game.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...gals-wild-card

CarolinaBand 12-30-2013 12:24 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Boooo hoooo Yinzers

If you wanted to be in the playoffs you should have been better than 500

garnet_black215 12-30-2013 12:26 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CarolinaBand (Post 4039149)
Boooo hoooo Yinzers

If you wanted to be in the playoffs you should have been better than 500

Read my previous posts.

Regalcock 12-30-2013 12:26 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
I hate for Ryan to miss any kicks but at least he kicked Pitt out of the playoffs.

garnet_black215 12-30-2013 12:28 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Regalcock (Post 4039151)
I hate for Ryan to miss any kicks but at least he kicked Pitt out of the playoffs.

Succop didn't kick us out of the playoffs. I'm not mad at him for it.

Want to make the playoffs? Beat Oakland, Tennessee, and Minnesota.

GH 12-30-2013 12:29 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/up...e-one-job.jpeg









http://data1.whicdn.com/images/69535305/large.jpg









http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...34-580x425.jpg





http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...09/900/e51.jpg







http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...99/287/348.jpg









http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...20/080/eb3.jpg

CarolinaBand 12-30-2013 12:29 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by garnet_black215 (Post 4039150)
Read my previous posts.

Why did you think that was directed at you?

Regalcock 12-30-2013 12:35 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by garnet_black215 (Post 4039152)
Succop didn't kick us out of the playoffs. I'm not mad at him for it.

Want to make the playoffs? Beat Oakland, Tennessee, and Minnesota.

I was just looking for the silver lining.

garnet_black215 12-30-2013 12:36 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CarolinaBand (Post 4039154)
Why did you think that was directed at you?

Well, since you directed it at Steelers fans, and I'm a Steelers fan, what else would I think?

4Runner 12-30-2013 12:42 AM

Re: Succop Needs Some Love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockRocks787 (Post 4039122)
For Kansas City the game didn't matter, but for San Diego and Pittsburgh it turned out to really matter.

That is what I thought. Succop plays for KC so no harm. Thanks.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.