CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   That UCF win looks a lot better (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=202641)

Roosterboy 01-02-2014 01:45 AM

That UCF win looks a lot better

the Golden Knights are putting it to Baylor.

ACPhilson 01-02-2014 01:51 AM

Re: That UCF win looks a lot better

I am pulling hard for UCF. I am originally from Orlando, so I love the Knights. Am glad our Gamecocks are the only team that beat them this year, at their house. But I pull for UCF, and they were such huge underdogs in this game with Baylor, am glad to see them rise up and punch Baylor in the face. Plus, the #6 team losing helps us, as well as the #5 team losing as well.

Garnet Gamecock 01-02-2014 01:51 AM

Let's see...

We beat Clemson, Missouri and UCF in addition to our SEC record.

Not a bad resume!

b381l 01-02-2014 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garnet Gamecock (Post 4043355)
Let's see...

Not a bad resume!

Missouri is in the SEC, but I get you point.....:lol:

kingoftheroost 01-02-2014 02:08 AM

Since they did take it to Baylor, do any of you think there's a threat of them jumping way up in the polls ahead of us? Even though we won head to head, they do only have one loss and just beat Baylor convincingly.

beak2 01-02-2014 02:09 AM

Way to go UCF. That QB is big time. We beat a good team at their place, when they were saying that was the biggest game in their history.
Go Cocks!

:woo:

ACPhilson 01-02-2014 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garnet Gamecock (Post 4043355)
Let's see...

Not a bad resume!

Great post, and true. We are the ONLY team that beat UCF and Baylor was so heavily favored, that most people thought UCF didnt even belong in this game. Guess they did. And we beat them at their house.

ACPhilson 01-02-2014 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingoftheroost (Post 4043378)
Since they did take it to Baylor, do any of you think there's a threat of them jumping way up in the polls ahead of us? Even though we won head to head, they do only have one loss and just beat Baylor convincingly.

Not a chance. Their conference isnt strong enough to jump a SEC team they lost to at home. They will be 12 at the end.

FLCock89 01-02-2014 02:35 AM

The trio of Missouri, Clemson, and UCF is probably the best 3 wins any team can brag about this season. Depending on the bowl results, they could all end up in the top 12.

M.C. 01-02-2014 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingoftheroost (Post 4043378)

Heck no. They are all the way down at 15 and we beat Wisconsin today who would prob beat Baylor

Regalcock 01-02-2014 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.C. (Post 4043408)
Heck no. They are all the way down at 15 and we beat Wisconsin today who would prob beat Baylor

I think you are right. I think wiscy might beat Ucf as well.