CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   iCocky (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Error code on Playstation 3... (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=203038)

Cocklover 01-10-2014 02:50 PM

Error code on Playstation 3...
 
Ok guys, I need your help. My son went to put in new games he got for Christmas in his Playstation 3. They wanted him to update. He started doing the update and an error code came up 80029C77.

Can anyone help with what to do on this?


Thanks.

2000grad 01-10-2014 03:00 PM

Re: Error code on Playstation 3...
 
update your system from the safe mode menu and it should help

palmettosc 01-10-2014 03:03 PM

Re: Error code on Playstation 3...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocklover (Post 4054689)
Ok guys, I need your help. My son went to put in new games he got for Christmas in his Playstation 3. They wanted him to update. He started doing the update and an error code came up 80029C77.

Can anyone help with what to do on this?


Thanks.

This should help.

Cocklover 01-10-2014 03:04 PM

Re: Error code on Playstation 3...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by palmettosc (Post 4054696)

PFFFFTTTTT...I've done that...some of it WAS NOT helping me...so yeah thought I could come over and NOT get smartass answers.

Cocklover 01-10-2014 03:04 PM

Re: Error code on Playstation 3...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2000grad (Post 4054695)
update your system from the safe mode menu and it should help

I believe he tried that and it didn't work...I'll see.

Thanks.

Cockadoo 01-10-2014 03:22 PM

Re: Error code on Playstation 3...
 
Going to safe mode and updating via USB has solved this problem for many. Try this and if that doesn't work there are other options on the right side of that web page.

http://us.playstation.com/support/sy...date/index.htm

Cocklover 01-10-2014 03:35 PM

Re: Error code on Playstation 3...
 
Thank you!

palmettosc 01-10-2014 04:07 PM

Re: Error code on Playstation 3...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocklover (Post 4054697)
PFFFFTTTTT...I've done that...some of it WAS NOT helping me...so yeah thought I could come over and NOT get smartass answers.

Nothing posted here wasn't included in the first link on that search.

rioninusc 01-10-2014 04:42 PM

Re: Error code on Playstation 3...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by palmettosc (Post 4054696)
+1


FIFY

Cockadoo 01-10-2014 06:36 PM

Re: Error code on Playstation 3...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by palmettosc (Post 4054696)

I find it funny that people still continue to post this in almost every forum even though they absolutely know the person tried that in the first place.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.