CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Locker Room (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   49ers vs Panthers (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=203091)

Lalli25 01-12-2014 02:46 PM

49ers vs Panthers
 
Figured a thread would be nice for those who are fans of teams other than the Panthers. This way we could discuss without interrupting the loyal fans in the team thread.

Panthers should have had a stop for no points but dumb play by the DB cost them 3 points.

Cockypantherfan 01-12-2014 02:54 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Refs are definitely wearing gold and red today,

RockRocks787 01-12-2014 02:55 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Good idea people are very pissed off in the game thread.

Lalli25 01-12-2014 02:57 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan (Post 4056618)
Refs are definitely wearing gold and red today,

Not so. The defensive holding is the only questionable one so far.

Lalli25 01-12-2014 02:59 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockRocks787 (Post 4056621)
Good idea people are very pissed off in the game thread.

Yeah. I thought about commenting there but decided it was a suicidal move to comment anything that wasn't in agreement.

jellafever 01-12-2014 03:00 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
The Panthers are playing dirty as shit, which tells me they think they are the inferior team.

Cockypantherfan 01-12-2014 03:00 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalli25 (Post 4056632)
Not so. The defensive holding is the only questionable one so far.

The hit on Davis is bullshit too. C'mon man.. this is playoff football.

jellafever 01-12-2014 03:05 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
do the panthers go for it on 4th and goal from the 1?

carolina_corpsman 01-12-2014 03:06 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Seems to me that there have been just as many pushes after the whistle by the 9ers as the Panthers, however only the Panthers are getting flagged for it. That late his was total Bull... I didnt think the "head butt" was much either. However, I always love a good physical trashtalking D, no better way to get into the WR's heads than knowing they are going to get lit up and have to hear about it after they figure out where they are. Can you tell I was a huge Swearinger fan?

Lalli25 01-12-2014 03:08 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan (Post 4056640)
The hit on Davis is bullshit too. C'mon man.. this is playoff football.

The hit was BS and deserved a flag. Playoff football doesn't mean you get to play dirty. Panthers are taking a lot of cheap shots and deserve more flags.

carolina_corpsman 01-12-2014 03:09 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalli25 (Post 4056661)
The hit was BS and deserved a flag. Playoff football doesn't mean you get to play dirty. Panthers are taking a lot of cheap shots and deserve more flags.

why? the ball was still in play and hadnt even touched the ground yet...

Lalli25 01-12-2014 03:09 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jellafever (Post 4056654)
do the panthers go for it on 4th and goal from the 1?

I knew when they showed Cam go to the sideline before the commercial they'd go for it and try to sneak it in.

spareparts 01-12-2014 03:09 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Great game

crowcutta 01-12-2014 03:10 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
that should have been an easy pick 6 for carolina

Lalli25 01-12-2014 03:11 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman (Post 4056666)
why? the ball was still in play and hadnt even touched the ground yet...

It is textbook definition of defenseless receiver. The safety knew it wasn't anywhere near him and took a free shot at him. It was dirty and deserved a flag.

carolina_corpsman 01-12-2014 03:14 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalli25 (Post 4056682)
It is textbook definition of defenseless receiver. The safety knew it wasn't anywhere near him and took a free shot at him. It was dirty and deserved a flag.

Wait.. when did they start playing flag football?

jellafever 01-12-2014 03:18 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Definite defensive PI from Mikell on Boldin.

Lalli25 01-12-2014 03:19 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman (Post 4056697)
Wait.. when did they start playing flag football?

Ah yes if you call a guy out for a dirty hit you must want flag football rules.

carolina_corpsman 01-12-2014 03:22 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalli25 (Post 4056714)
Ah yes if you call a guy out for a dirty hit you must want flag football rules.

Its football, its a contact sport, they have helmets and pads, they know that they are going to get hit. I think it was a good clean hit, you dont. I think the NFL has ruined the sport with all the "defensless" rules, I am sure you dont. End of story.

2000grad 01-12-2014 03:22 PM

Re: 49ers vs Panthers
 
Let the rigging begin


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.