CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Is Sidney Rice . . . (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=203330)

bryarx 01-20-2014 12:33 AM

Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Is Sidney Rice the only Gamecock with a shot at a superbowl ring this year? I can't think of another Gamecock on the Seahawks or (hopefully) the Bronco's that could get a ring?

CarolinaGnB521 01-20-2014 12:36 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bryarx (Post 4064573)
Is Sidney Rice the only Gamecock with a shot at a superbowl ring this year? I can't think of another Gamecock on the Seahawks or (hopefully) the Bronco's that could get a ring?

Akeem Auguste is with the Seahawks. Lemuel Jeanpeirre is also with the Seahawks.

bryarx 01-20-2014 12:58 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
No Gamecock Broncos?

CarolinaGnB521 01-20-2014 12:59 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Not that I know of.

CarolinaGnB521 01-20-2014 01:00 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Kenny McKinley was the last Gamecock Bronco that I know of. Sucks just thinking about all that.

Flameout12 01-20-2014 01:01 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Lem has played a lot for them over the past few years. He's a back-up for now.

henmania 01-20-2014 01:02 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CarolinaGnB521 (Post 4064612)
Kenny McKinley was the last Gamecock Bronco that I know of. Sucks just thinking about all that.

I think Andre Goodman was the last gamecock bronco.

CarolinaGnB521 01-20-2014 01:07 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by henmania (Post 4064617)
I think Andre Goodman was the last gamecock bronco.

You right.

uscsandstorm85 01-20-2014 01:49 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
I thought everyone was mad at him about his Sunday night football intro.

Gamecocks1137 01-20-2014 01:50 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Where is Sidney? I know he was injured early in the season, but how bad was it? Will he return for the Superbowl, or is he out until next year? I hope these injuries don't plague him into getting cut. I have hardly seen him play any football in the last 2 years.

spurrierismyhomeboy 01-20-2014 02:05 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 (Post 4064654)
Where is Sidney? I know he was injured early in the season, but how bad was it? Will he return for the Superbowl, or is he out until next year? I hope these injuries don't plague him into getting cut. I have hardly seen him play any football in the last 2 years.

Out for the year, and probably has played his last game as a Seahawk. He still will get a Super Bowl ring if they win though. I'm sure the Panthers wouldn't mind having next to Steve Smith next year.

Carolina4Life 01-20-2014 11:18 AM

Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Rice doesn't represent USC like he should.

Alshon is the man though..

A. Pilgrim 01-20-2014 11:20 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina4Life (Post 4064831)
Rice doesn't represent USC like he should.

BS.

He's always talking up the Gamecocks on twitter.

Some people are unjustifiably butthurt over any player who references their high school during player introductions on televised NFL games.

Carolina4Life 01-20-2014 11:23 AM

Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Oh I'm sorry, I don't stay on twitter.

A. Pilgrim 01-20-2014 11:59 AM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina4Life (Post 4064834)
Oh I'm sorry, I don't stay on twitter.

Well, my last line would still apply...

Flameout12 01-20-2014 12:09 PM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by A. Pilgrim (Post 4064832)
BS.
He's always talking up the Gamecocks on twitter.
Some people are unjustifiably butthurt over any player who references their high school during player introductions on televised NFL games.

Thanks for the truth.

Woody7687 01-20-2014 12:14 PM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Get over it Sidney is a class act and represents our school well. I dont think the Hawks release him either, he is a big time play maker and from the looks of last night besides Russel, and Lynch they need a big time receiver because Tate was shut down without Sidney on the other side.

athenscock2 01-20-2014 12:17 PM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
SR is the man. What he did as a gamecock player is what counts. His into pales in comparasion to his gamecock career. Some posters get their panties in a wad over such stupid issues.

garnet_black215 01-20-2014 12:17 PM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spurrierismyhomeboy (Post 4064662)
Out for the year, and probably has played his last game as a Seahawk. He still will get a Super Bowl ring if they win though. I'm sure the Panthers wouldn't mind having next to Steve Smith next year.

Him and Steve Smith would be a great combo. I didn't know he was a free agent though. I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in New England. All the talk today on ESPN about them and their needs going forward has been a "big receiver."

warriorcock 01-20-2014 12:45 PM

Re: Is Sidney Rice . . .
 
Always loved Sidney and what he did while here with the Gamecocks. But I guess I'm in the minority on this one. I view it as a missed opportunity to rep our program & university. I hope Sidney can stay healthy in the future.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.