CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Jerry Seinfeld Confirms a Seinfeld Reunion Is Happening (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=203657)

usc90grad 01-30-2014 06:01 PM

Jerry Seinfeld Confirms a Seinfeld Reunion Is Happening

Huff – “Seinfeld” fans, brace yourselves. A “Seinfeld” reunion will happen “very, very soon,” according to Jerry Seinfeld.

Rumors sprung up last week when Seinfeld, Jason Alexander and Larry David were spotted at Tom’s Restaurant on the Upper West Side. The diner’s facade was an iconic part of “Seinfeld,” and the Internet freaked out accordingly.

Some thought they were prepping for an episode of “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” but Seinfeld denied that theory on the “Boomer & Carton” radio show on WFAN on Thursday morning (Jan. 30). Instead, he promised a “Seinfeld” reunion.

Earlier this month, Seinfeld hinted at a “secret project” during his Reddit AMA and on the same radio show, he said that Alexander would reprise his role as George Costanza and other “Seinfeld” characters would be involved. He also described the project as being “short-ish” — but longer than 60 seconds — and a “one-and-done” thing involving Larry David.

markp_vip 01-30-2014 06:04 PM

Re: Jerry Seinfeld Confirms a Seinfeld Reunion Is Happening

Another Festivus Miracle!

Gamecocks1137 01-30-2014 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usc90grad (Post 4074997)
Huff – “Seinfeld” fans, brace yourselves. A “Seinfeld” reunion will happen “very, very soon,” according to Jerry Seinfeld.

Rumors sprung up last week when Seinfeld, Jason Alexander and Larry David were spotted at Tom’s Restaurant on the Upper West Side. The diner’s facade was an iconic part of “Seinfeld,” and the Internet freaked out accordingly.

Some thought they were prepping for an episode of “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” but Seinfeld denied that theory on the “Boomer & Carton” radio show on WFAN on Thursday morning (Jan. 30). Instead, he promised a “Seinfeld” reunion.

Earlier this month, Seinfeld hinted at a “secret project” during his Reddit AMA and on the same radio show, he said that Alexander would reprise his role as George Costanza and other “Seinfeld” characters would be involved. He also described the project as being “short-ish” — but longer than 60 seconds — and a “one-and-done” thing involving Larry David.

I hope it is a whole show, anything less than 15 minutes would not satisfy the beast in me that wants more Seinfeld!

Metalrush24 01-31-2014 01:34 AM

I've been watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee on crackle and thought after he met with Michael Richards it sounded like he might consider it. Or at least it didn't sound like jerry was totally against it.

3MTA3 01-31-2014 01:48 AM

I read a different report that was more complete, indicating Seinfeld was more coy than this article is indicating. Not denying, but not exactly confirming either.

palmettosc 01-31-2014 10:48 AM

Its a Super Bowl commercial.

cocky0 01-31-2014 11:16 AM

This makes me a happy pappy. I wonder if Newman will be in it since he lost all that weight?

Spur's Addiction 01-31-2014 11:52 AM

Hope it's better then the series finale.

Emery 01-31-2014 02:24 PM

This is destined to fail...just leave it alone. They've screwed the pooch once with the finale, don't add another insult to it.