CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Bowl game video (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=203704)

uscgamecocks88 02-01-2014 02:34 PM

Bowl game video

I'm probably really late on this but I just found this video today.

http://youtu.be/Fu0HnVsiNds

A month later, still couldn't be more proud. Here's to many more seasons like this. :woo:

kingoftheroost 02-01-2014 02:39 PM

Re: Bowl game video

Quote:

Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 (Post 4076477)
I'm probably really late on this but I just found this video today.

A month later, still couldn't be more proud. Here's to many more seasons like this. :woo:

Gamecocks1137 02-01-2014 02:49 PM

Awesome video, I miss football so much. It has barely been a month.

uscgamecocks88 02-01-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 (Post 4076484)
Awesome video, I miss football so much. It has barely been a month.

Tomorrow is the last game until August. Noooo...

FanofCarolina1 02-01-2014 09:12 PM

SO many good highlights from that game. Skai's amazing first Int. that skipped off of the OL's foot, Connor's TD catch...

And to think this Senior Class has won consecutive bowl games against Nebraska, Michigan and Wisconsin

Cockypantherfan 02-01-2014 11:00 PM

Thanks for sharing. Lots of good stuff from that game. Really going to miss Connor's will to win and Clowney. Gonna be a change starting next year.

uscgamecocks88 02-01-2014 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan (Post 4076834)
Thanks for sharing. Lots of good stuff from that game. Really going to miss Connor's will to win and Clowney. Gonna be a change starting next year.

I think the big thing Dylan doesn't have is experience. Yeah he beat up on Clemson and threw the winning TD in the Outback bowl but when we was in for the Missouri game, it was kinda rough,

Once he gets experience and gets a slightly brighter spot light in practice, I think he will be successful. I'm not saying he will be the next Connor by any means but he will get the job done. I have confidence in him. Plus the 2 guys behind him are very solid too.

uscsandstorm85 02-01-2014 11:17 PM

Spring football is not too far off.

uscgamecocks88 02-01-2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 (Post 4076850)
Spring football is not too far off.

@dariusrucker: 2 times if year for me...........Football Season......... And WAITING for Football Season!!!!

SanAntonioCock 02-02-2014 01:54 AM

Awesome. Love Todd Ellis.

JohnnyB21 02-02-2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 (Post 4076848)
I think the big thing Dylan doesn't have is experience. Yeah he beat up on Clemson and threw the winning TD in the Outback bowl but when we was in for the Missouri game, it was kinda rough,

Once he gets experience and gets a slightly brighter spot light in practice, I think he will be successful. I'm not saying he will be the next Connor by any means but he will get the job done. I have confidence in him. Plus the 2 guys behind him are very solid too.

Dylan hit quite a few receivers in the hands and they dropped them. That mizzou game was not all on Dylan. The whole team just gained something when Connor was in the game. They knew who their leader was, and next year they will know dylan is the leader.

Gamecocks1137 02-02-2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyB21 (Post 4077014)
Dylan hit quite a few receivers in the hands and they dropped them. That mizzou game was not all on Dylan. The whole team just gained something when Connor was in the game. They knew who their leader was, and next year they will know dylan is the leader.

I sure hope so, because there will not be a Connor Shaw to bail us out.