CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Locker Room (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Cam and Kap on Sunday Conversation (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=204115)

Lalli25 02-16-2014 12:29 PM

Cam and Kap on Sunday Conversation

The interview looks to be about Michael Sam. However, my question is who the hell advised Kap on his appearance. Cam looks awkward just because it appears he is wearing a shirt that's 2 sizes too small and I'm just not a fan of his glasses. Kap on the other hand is wearing a hat, sideways, and is underdressed for the interview. How does his publicist or people not teach him how to help market himself go a broader market.

Gamecock_Aholic 02-16-2014 12:37 PM

Re: Cam and Kap on Sunday Conversation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalli25 (Post 4089280)
The interview looks to be about Michael Sam. However, my question is who the hell advised Kap on his appearance. Cam looks awkward just because it appears he is wearing a shirt that's 2 sizes too small and I'm just not a fan of his glasses. Kap on the other hand is wearing a hat, sideways, and is underdressed for the interview. How does his publicist or people not teach him how to help market himself go a broader market.

He makes millions of dollars to throw a piece of leather. I doubt he cares about his "market" which seems to be fine considering the commercials he's in.

JAYBEZ 02-16-2014 01:18 PM

Dislike them both so I won't watch. Appreciate keeping an eye out though

spareparts 02-16-2014 02:12 PM

If it's style points that you want, you can always go with Tom Brady who wears $10,000 suits to pressers and probably picks up his kids from school in a limo, and whose wife probably has a clothing budget equal to some countries' GDPs

rolinb1 02-16-2014 03:19 PM

His wife may give him the clothing allowance...
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9c80e5f5.png
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/...psd6895e8e.png

I like it when they are themselves and not over-polished...

GregoryHouse 02-16-2014 03:28 PM

Always overdress if you want to impress - GH

spareparts 02-16-2014 10:04 PM

What the hell does Gisele do to earn that kind of $

No piece of ass is worth 290 million

Lalli25 02-16-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spareparts (Post 4089347)
If it's style points that you want, you can always go with Tom Brady who wears $10,000 suits to pressers and probably picks up his kids from school in a limo, and whose wife probably has a clothing budget equal to some countries' GDPs

Dress professional not like your hanging out with your friends. Score style points with your friends another time not when doing professional media relations.

Gamecock_Aholic 02-17-2014 01:39 AM

I didn't watch the interview because i'm sick of hearing about Michael Sam's fascination with penis. But I saw both of them and your perception of Kap is way overblown. Literally had he not been wearing the hat, he would look like any other athlete doing an interview. Cam is the dumb looking one, wearing a kids shirt and a bow tie with steve urkel glasses. We all know the glasses are just an accessory which is way more dumb than a sideways hat.

BigSteven34 02-17-2014 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalli25 (Post 4089280)

I think Kap just tries to be himself...

I would prefer if he would dress a bit nicer for professional get togethers, but it doesn't bother me that much.

MisterClowney 02-17-2014 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecock_Aholic (Post 4089283)
He makes millions of dollars to throw a piece of leather. I doubt he cares about his "market" which seems to be fine considering the commercials he's in.

Kaepernick makes $740,844 so not millions.

Gamecock_Aholic 02-17-2014 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterClowney (Post 4090032)

I apologize, I wasn't aware he was so poor.

Goofyboy 02-17-2014 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spareparts (Post 4089839)
What the hell does Gisele do to earn that kind of $

No piece of ass is worth 290 million

She runs several businesses, DipSh*t.

spareparts 02-17-2014 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goofyboy (Post 4090037)
She runs several businesses, DipSh*t.

Why thank you. I didn't know that, because I generally don't understand how the ultra-rich thing works, I'm uneducated and just say things in a snarky manner for comical value.

I'm interested in more information about how the world operates, can you follow me around and make comments about my comments from now on, guiding me to a better education about things? It's like a free service, I'm really grateful I'm here!

usc90grad 02-17-2014 08:50 AM

Maybe Cam is taking a page out of Tiger Woods' book...wear a smaller shirt to make you look more muscular.

theo_robbins 02-17-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalli25 (Post 4089850)
Dress professional not like your hanging out with your friends. Score style points with your friends another time not when doing professional media relations.

*you're

type more professional bro

Sir Cuss 02-17-2014 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterClowney (Post 4090032)

From his NFL contract or from everything he does?

No way he's under $1 million with all the endorsements/marketing he's been involved with.

gamecockphan 02-17-2014 03:37 PM

Guarantee all the Cam haters would be out in full force if he did an interview with a sideways cap on hs head. Peter King would likely be leading the charge.

Cock Kool-Aid 02-17-2014 06:15 PM

Kaep is a douche. The hat probably said SWAG on it.

Lalli25 02-17-2014 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theo_robbins (Post 4090273)
*you're

type more professional bro

Sorry didn't realize I was doing an official press release. Next time I will try to proof read it and may be not write it from my iPhone.

You care to actually contribute to the thread?