CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Have you ever had an affair (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=204307)

spareparts 02-22-2014 06:53 PM

Have you ever had an affair

I was just curious how many people on this board have ever cheated on their spouse. For the sake of the poll, feel free to participate if you're not actually married but you have a significant other that you are faithful to

I made it multiple-choice, and you can indicate if you've been cheated on

doc 02-22-2014 07:25 PM

Re: Have you ever had an affair

please define "affair"

Legalman72 02-22-2014 07:34 PM

Left hand count?

2000grad 02-22-2014 08:17 PM

Wtf?

spareparts 02-22-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doc (Post 4094705)
please define "affair"

Extramarital sexual or intimate relations with a person other than your spouse or significant other while married, without disclosing the relationship to your spouse

Sir Cuss 02-22-2014 08:59 PM

So . . . if you tell your spouse then it's no longer considered an affair?

Or is that just the description for the poll?

M.C. 02-22-2014 09:26 PM

what a weird question

Gamecocks1137 02-22-2014 09:27 PM

This seems like a thread that will get a lot of people in trouble... (Backs away slowly and closes door)

spareparts 02-22-2014 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Cuss (Post 4094745)
So . . . if you tell your spouse then it's no longer considered an affair?

Or is that just the description for the poll?

Well I guess initially not saying anything you're doing it, but then if you disclose it later it's still an affair, so you're right...

AtlGAMECOCK 02-22-2014 10:08 PM

Came close , but wised up about what I was about to do.

Not less than two months later I caught my dad engaging in one. If anyone reads this if you have kids no matter how old don't do it. It has taken several years for my dad and I to get close to normal relationship.

Thenardier 02-22-2014 11:07 PM

No. I'm not married, and only dated a few times, and the girls that I have dated are waaaay out of my league, so I wouldn't be dumb enough to mess that up, lol.

2000grad 02-22-2014 11:37 PM

There were two men in a certain town, one rich and the other poor. The rich man had a very large number of sheep and cattle, but the poor man had nothing except one little ewe lamb he had bought. He raised it, and it grew up with him and his children. It shared his food, drank from his cup and even slept in his arms. It was like a daughter to him.

Now a traveler came to the rich man, but the rich man refrained from taking one of his own sheep or cattle to prepare a meal for the traveler who had come to him. Instead, he took the ewe lamb that belonged to the poor man and prepared it for the one who had come to him.

Gamecocks1137 02-22-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2000grad (Post 4094845)
There were two men in a certain town, one rich and the other poor. The rich man had a very large number of sheep and cattle, but the poor man had nothing except one little ewe lamb he had bought. He raised it, and it grew up with him and his children. It shared his food, drank from his cup and even slept in his arms. It was like a daughter to him.

Now a traveler came to the rich man, but the rich man refrained from taking one of his own sheep or cattle to prepare a meal for the traveler who had come to him. Instead, he took the ewe lamb that belonged to the poor man and prepared it for the one who had come to him.

The Parable of this story is? People take shit from other people? :lol: I am lost, help me out.

Sir Cuss 02-22-2014 11:39 PM

^^ With mint jelly?

If not, shame on him.

Gamecocks321 02-23-2014 12:01 AM

There are seven assholes on his board.

Gamecocks1137 02-23-2014 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 (Post 4094864)
There are seven assholes on his board.

More than that, try again.

Barry_gamecock 02-23-2014 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 (Post 4094847)
The Parable of this story is? People take shit from other people? :lol: I am lost, help me out.

These are Nathans words to King David after he had an affair with Bathsheba the wife of Uriah, one of David's soldiers.

spareparts 02-23-2014 10:53 AM

Quote:

Lol @ you quoting scripture

Freakin classic

RGHoskins 02-23-2014 10:58 AM

Quote:

2000grad 02-23-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spareparts (Post 4095015)
Lol @ you quoting scripture

Freakin classic

Good...then i'll expect points