CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Warren Sapp watched Clowney run at the Combine, this was his reaction as he watched (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=204373)

SuperCockMaster 02-25-2014 12:35 PM

Warren Sapp watched Clowney run at the Combine, this was his reaction as he watched

http://i.imgur.com/XFW0aGM.jpg

GH 02-25-2014 12:40 PM

Re: Warren Sapp watched Clowney run at the Combine, this was his reaction as he watch

He said later he was not impressed becuase the 40 does not tell much about a player unless they are out of shape or coming back from injury.

He certainly looks impressed to me.

I have that same look on my face when I hear a noise in the woods at night.

etowngangsta 02-25-2014 01:04 PM

Re: Warren Sapp watched Clowney run at the Combine, this was his reaction as he watch

Quote:

Originally Posted by GH (Post 4096553)
He said later he was not impressed becuase the 40 does not tell much about a player unless they are out of shape or coming back from injury.

He certainly looks impressed to me.

I have that same look on my face when I hear a noise in the woods at night.

Looks to me like he doesn't trust a fart he just let out.

Cheezy 02-25-2014 01:33 PM

He's at a minor league baseball game. He's watching a pizza slice chase down a hotdog.

Acockolypse Now 02-25-2014 01:43 PM

Haters going to hate and all that.

FanofCarolina1 02-25-2014 02:39 PM

Now that he's an "analyst" for the NFL Network and no longer a player, I guess he has to act lke the rest of the D-bags in Indy.

Order 66 02-25-2014 02:58 PM

He looks dumbfounded, our just plain dumb.

Carolina4Life 02-25-2014 03:12 PM

Isn't Sapp broke, being broke will make you mad at any and everything.

militarymind17 02-25-2014 04:06 PM

Lol@that pic.. Deion loves Clowney, and said he should be the #1 pick..:woo:

CockTail 02-25-2014 07:30 PM

On the scale of who's opinion I value most on any subject, Sapp is just below Spongebob Squarepants.

Metalrush24 02-25-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CockTail (Post 4096888)
On the scale of who's opinion I value most on any subject, Sapp is just below Spongebob Squarepants.

:lol:

Luke Skycocker 02-25-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

:rotfl:

uscsandstorm85 02-26-2014 04:48 PM

That is generally one's reaction to a Bigfoot sighting.

Regalcock 02-26-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

I would go with Patrick but yeah, you are in the right ocean.:cocky:

SuperCockMaster 02-27-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

I agree he isn't a great analyst, but I just liked the look of surprise. It's so fitting lol.