CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Sarge (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   just like football (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=204529)

SterlingBrooks 03-01-2014 08:28 PM

just like football
 
Got at least two Clemson fans arrested with this chant...what a great day

CockyCody 03-01-2014 08:40 PM

Re: just like football
 
:kill::puke::woo:Never known a team that beat themselves more than Clemsux!!!! Isn't that a crime of some kind? I do know that if you do it too much you can go blind.

No Curse 03-01-2014 08:59 PM

Re: just like football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CockyCody (Post 4101144)
:kill::puke::woo:Never known a team that beat themselves more than Clemsux!!!! Isn't that a crime of some kind? I do know that if you do it too much you can go blind.

so if they are self beaters should we nickname them Jack's Offs?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

CockyCody 03-01-2014 09:04 PM

Re: just like football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by No Curse (Post 4101169)
so if they are self beaters should we nickname them Jack's Offs?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I like the way you think!!!!!:woo::woo::wink::kill::puke: Points to you!!

Go Cocks 29 03-01-2014 09:54 PM

Re: just like football
 
so you were the guy walking around after the game yelling this and then again at the gas station at church street?

SterlingBrooks 03-01-2014 10:23 PM

Re: just like football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Cocks 29 (Post 4101332)
so you were the guy walking around after the game yelling this and then again at the gas station at church street?

That was probably me haha..the cops tackled a guy that was irate at me..

ReadR00ster 03-01-2014 10:49 PM

Re: just like football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SterlingBrooks (Post 4101135)
Got at least two Clemson fans arrested with this chant...what a great day

They got arrested because you chanted that? LOL! Wow it's worse than I thought.

Hoodrow Wilson 03-01-2014 10:54 PM

Re: just like football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SterlingBrooks (Post 4101445)
That was probably me haha..the cops tackled a guy that was irate at me..

Don't be a tool.

75CarolinaFan 03-01-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoodrow Wilson (Post 4101490)
Don't be a tool.

What's the matter, Hoodrow? Weren't you impressed with how much better Jack is at coaching than Holbrook? Hahaha!

SterlingBrooks 03-02-2014 01:03 AM

Re: just like football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReadR00ster (Post 4101484)
They got arrested because you chanted that? LOL! Wow it's worse than I thought.

They were arrested because they jumped on my back..I was piggy backing
around with a couple high strung potatoes..the cops weren't having it

Hoodrow Wilson 03-02-2014 07:10 AM

Re: just like football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 75CarolinaFan (Post 4101535)
What's the matter, Hoodrow? Weren't you impressed with how much better Jack is at coaching than Holbrook? Hahaha!

?

Carolina4Life 03-02-2014 08:12 AM

Re: just like football
 
I'm lost, could we get a full rundown?

75CarolinaFan 03-02-2014 03:37 PM

Re: just like football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoodrow Wilson (Post 4101647)
?

Don't be a tool, Hoodrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoodrow Wilson (Post 3784584)
Why is it trolling when someone disapproves of a coach? Will it still be trolling when news breaks in three years that Chad Holbrook "resigns" as head coach?

For the record, I was not implying that Jack Leggett is a great coach. I was implying that he is a better coach than Chad Holbrook.


6pack 03-02-2014 03:42 PM

Re: just like football
 
Hoodrow is trolling and rolling. Holbrook ain't going nowhere and yes, he's a much better coach than The ice cream man Leggett. :woo:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.