CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   A&M Question (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=204542)

Latt4Gov 03-01-2014 11:56 PM

A&M Question

Hey Everyone,

Hope all of yall are having a good weekend. I have a quick question and looking for advice on the Texas A&M Game.

I have a group of friends that are going to be flying in from Austin and Round Rock to attend the game with me. This will be their first experience in South Carolina and Gamecock Football so I want it to be one they will remember.

I could eventually end up find myself looking for 5-7 Tickets. (All Together) but, I do not want to be stuck in the visiting section. (One of my buddies is a big A&M Alum) I would rather they experience Willy-B from the first 10 or so rows of West Upper.

I know it will be next to impossible to find that many tickets together without being scalped off my ass on Stubhub.

Does anyone have any suggestions ?

b381l 03-01-2014 11:59 PM

Re: A&M Question

I doubt there will be more than 5,000 Aggie fans.....so just get what you can. It's going to be expensive.

Cockholio 03-02-2014 02:11 PM

No offense, but your request is, hell, I don't know how to describe it.. You want premium upper deck seats for a premium game, 5-7 together, and you don't expect to pay a premium price? Money talks. Plan on spending some.

uscsandstorm85 03-02-2014 02:58 PM

I suggest that you find a Gamecock Club member to be friends with.

b381l 03-02-2014 09:25 PM

Good seats for 7 at that game 3-4k minimum.....

Nuke LaLoosh 03-02-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latt4Gov (Post 4101556)
Hey Everyone,

Hope all of yall are having a good weekend. I have a quick question and looking for advice on the Texas A&M Game.

I have a group of friends that are going to be flying in from Austin and Round Rock to attend the game with me. This will be their first experience in South Carolina and Gamecock Football so I want it to be one they will remember.

I could eventually end up find myself looking for 5-7 Tickets. (All Together) but, I do not want to be stuck in the visiting section. (One of my buddies is a big A&M Alum) I would rather they experience Willy-B from the first 10 or so rows of West Upper.

I know it will be next to impossible to find that many tickets together without being scalped off my ass on Stubhub.

Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Tell them this is their biggest game of the year, and get out their checkbook!

uscsandstorm85 03-02-2014 10:29 PM

It all depends on what is more important to you, seat location or price.

If it is location, you are going to have to spend a lot of money.

If it is price, you have some options through the Gamecock Club. You could split the Gamecock Club fee with your friends and by single game tickets. They would probably be located starting at row 20 in the uppers, but you would be paying considerably less for the tickets compared to a secondary ticket site.

Latt4Gov 03-03-2014 11:46 AM

Thanks guys,

And Trust me I know....

That request is/was out there!!!! I just didn't know if single game tix would be a possibility.

I have a friend with the GC and his family gives a ton of money to the GC. I will also ask him but, thanks!!!

4gamecockfb 03-05-2014 10:26 PM

Dame we need that a an m game bad.