CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Sarge (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Read this about clemsux's sportsmanship (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=204561)

jpeck 03-02-2014 02:42 PM

Read this about clemsux's sportsmanship

http://firejackleggett.blogspot.com/

I am glad they educated me about my school. Not

spareparts 03-02-2014 03:31 PM

Re: Read this about clemsux's sportsmanship

The most dysfunctional fanbase in history...

"I want to bitch and complain about USC and I'll call my website "Fire Jack Leggett"...

Classic

roosterdude21 03-02-2014 03:59 PM

Their campus does look like an asylum

taylorssc 03-02-2014 04:19 PM

The Clemson University... what a joke. I guess that's to keep people from thinking he's talking about the other college in Clempson.

COCKDIESEL 03-02-2014 04:28 PM

Wow. Those are some of the most blatant lies I have ever seen.

6pack 03-02-2014 04:30 PM

Every time I hear we're playing CU, I get hopeful and think it's Colorado University because then it would actually be a challenge for us. They are THE CU after all. :puke:

ConwayGamecock 03-02-2014 04:38 PM

He only created the blog after USC beat Clemson in the first 2 games, lmao.....he clearly has an agenda with it....

FanofCarolina1 03-02-2014 04:47 PM

The tater that wrote that is named Tommy Kelly, tater tommy.

fbvolpb89 03-02-2014 05:10 PM

ha nice. I just think it's funny how some Clemson fans always act all high and mighty like they have so much class and sportsmanship. We've been hearing that a lot over the past 5 years when we've beat them (that is like their consolation when losing). Now a ton of them are talking about starting fights, and screw sportsmanship. Soo which one is it...?

Also i never really got the whole idea bout calling the other fan base a bunch of hicks or inbreeds. Both fan bases are spread out through the whole state and nearly everyone has friends or family on the other side. So realistically neither fan base is that much different from the other. The only real difference right now is that Clemson fans aren't used to consistently losing and many haven't figured out how to deal with it.

scfanz 03-02-2014 05:18 PM

What a sad, tortured little man.

GarnetnBad 03-03-2014 11:08 AM

The only reason Clemson has a nationally ranked program is because if Jack's ability to get kids into ugly ass Russell Jerseys and skin tight pants. I think Clemson should be careful what they wish for. Once he's gone they may not even be close to good for quite some time.

USCBatgirl21 03-03-2014 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetnBad (Post 4103105)
The only reason Clemson has a nationally ranked program is because if Jack's ability to get kids into ugly ass Russell Jerseys and skin tight pants. I think Clemson should be careful what they wish for. Once he's gone they may not even be close to good for quite some time.

I'll be honest...It would not surprise me one bit to see them go after Monte at CofC when Jack is gone. Monte would be crazy to turn it down. A good, young coach like Monte would be just what they need.

Roosterboy 03-03-2014 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 (Post 4103110)
I'll be honest...It would not surprise me one bit to see them go after Monte at CofC when Jack is gone. Monte would be crazy to turn it down. A good, young coach like Monte would be just what they need.

A lot of the fans want them to go after Corbin or O'Sullivan...but I just don't see that happening.

USCBatgirl21 03-03-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roosterboy (Post 4103165)
A lot of the fans want them to go after Corbin or O'Sullivan...but I just don't see that happening.

I don't see either of those two leaving an SEC school to go to an ACC school. They will need to get a small college guy like Monte to take over.

GarnetnBad 03-03-2014 12:54 PM

Monte would make sense for them but who knows if they will be smart enough to go after him when the time comes.

pimpingamecock 03-03-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpeck (Post 4101874)
http://firejackleggett.blogspot.com/

I am glad they educated me about my school. Not

Honestly I think even Clemson fans would think this dude is an idiot.

boness 03-03-2014 02:15 PM

CU fan is shortsighted. We all remember when 5 yrs into the SS run at SC his record was ordinary. He ws the same coach then as he ws at FL and in later seasons at SC. Leggett is an excellent coach. Baseball seasons are looooong.
Bet if the CU team turns in an strong overall season this same blogger will be singing his praises.

Acockolypse Now 03-03-2014 03:01 PM

Quote:

The Mission here at the Fire Jack Leggett blog is not just to point fingers and place blame at the head coach at The Clemson University.
It goes downhill from there.

AllInAllTheTime11 03-03-2014 06:40 PM

Hey guys, I'm Tater Tommy. I appreciate the love you've shown me. :)

You guys are truly who I strive to appeal to.

AllInAllTheTime11 03-03-2014 06:42 PM

I understand my first couple of posts had plenty of gramatical errors but I assure you they've been straightened up on the later posts. It's hard to write properly with steam bellowing out of your ears.