CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Hey ACOCK. (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=205010)

spareparts 03-14-2014 10:33 AM

Hey ACOCK.

Last night I heard the Cars "Let The Good Times Roll" driving home, and was overcome with God speaking to me through that song. It came from nowhere, I wasnt even thinking about CT, and I immediately felt that I needed to let you know that no matter what, everything is gonna be okay and you are an inspiration and one of the coolest fcking people around and I'm damn glad to know you man. No matter how tough things get it's all going to be okay and I know this. And I'm sure you do too

So anyway

SanAntonioCock 03-14-2014 10:47 AM

Re: Hey ACOCK.

Awesome! Acock is cooler than the flip side of a pillow.

God spoke to me thru a James Taylor song the other day.

Legalman72 03-14-2014 11:10 AM

Great post! Acock, we're all with you, brother.

Acockolypse Now 03-14-2014 12:09 PM

Thanks guys.

You are all the absolute best. I've reconnected with my good vibes, btw, and the thread on Spiritual music helped. Your Cars post is a perfect example of maybe why I've never connected with so called "Christian" music. I find it forced, whereas I can find spirituality and comfort in odd places.

Hell, I don't know...

spareparts 03-14-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now (Post 4112808)
Thanks guys.

You are all the absolute best. I've reconnected with my good vibes, btw, and the thread on Spiritual music helped. Your Cars post is a perfect example of maybe why I've never connected with so called "Christian" music. I find it forced, whereas I can find spirituality and comfort in odd places.

Hell, I don't know...

Well me either. Maybe Ric Ocasek was talking about the power of the Holy Spirit as opposed to getting laid

lencho30 03-14-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now (Post 4112808)
Thanks guys.

Hell, I don't know...

+1

Cockholio 03-16-2014 02:24 AM

Think about you all the time Acock.

Acockolypse Now 03-16-2014 01:46 PM

Thanks guys, it makes a huge difference, I can promise you.

taylorssc 03-16-2014 01:57 PM

What's going on with acock? Did I miss something?

spareparts 07-07-2014 02:10 PM

Bumped, because this is playing in Jimmy Johns right now.

Let the good times brush your rock 'n roll hair, man. It works.

Dietz 07-08-2014 10:14 AM

I am hardly around CT these days, but one of the only reasons I come around is because of you. We really don't know each other, but music is a powerful connection. Take care bro!