CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Proving Ground (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   2015 - Torrance Gibson (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=205169)

The Yancey 03-18-2014 03:51 PM

2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
A search didn't show a thread about this 5* QB. He is visiting over his spring break. http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/rec...t-4-sec-teams/

lchite4 03-18-2014 08:22 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Ohio St buddy of mine tells me this is a Buckeye/Hurricane battle. Urban is apparently all over him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garnet_black215 03-18-2014 08:44 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
There was an article on TBS about him visiting and in the comment section it was mentioned by whoever wrote the article that we may be recruiting him as a WR.

Gamecocks321 03-18-2014 09:55 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Probably coming just to get the red carpet treatment.

atlgamecockman 03-18-2014 10:49 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by garnet_black215 (Post 4116285)
There was an article on TBS about him visiting and in the comment section it was mentioned by whoever wrote the article that we may be recruiting him as a WR.

As well we should. He doesn't have the arm we need. If the staff is smart, they should tell him he can try out for QB but still recruit him as a WR. Somehow though, I get the diva vibe from this guy, and we all know SOS doesn't play that s***. So if the kid's heart is dead set on QB, don't get your hopes up.

garnet_black215 03-19-2014 10:07 AM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by atlgamecockman (Post 4116374)
As well we should. He doesn't have the arm we need. If the staff is smart, they should tell him he can try out for QB but still recruit him as a WR. Somehow though, I get the diva vibe from this guy, and we all know SOS doesn't play that s***. So if the kid's heart is dead set on QB, don't get your hopes up.

Some reports have indicated him being a lefty has something to do with it, as well. Who knows how much truth there is to that.

garnet_black215 03-19-2014 10:33 AM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
According to Mike Farrell, he has cancelled his visit here and replaced it with a visit to Tennessee.

atlgamecockman 03-19-2014 10:56 AM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by garnet_black215 (Post 4116584)
According to Mike Farrell, he has cancelled his visit here and replaced it with a visit to Tennessee.

Knew he had a taste for the dramatic... or hookers.

Cockypantherfan 03-19-2014 11:12 AM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by atlgamecockman (Post 4116600)
Knew he had a taste for the dramatic... or hookers.

Or big booty hoes

PvtWarlick 03-20-2014 12:52 AM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Or butt chugging

Ericvol2096 03-21-2014 12:29 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PvtWarlick (Post 4117206)
Or butt chugging

Has to be the worst thing in the world to have your school associated with.

But always the funniest slam ever...so I have to just embrace it at this point.

I saw a guy tweet after Bruce was hired by Auburn "Xander, pass the funnel." and I about crapped myself I laughed so hard.

Ericvol2096 05-10-2014 12:22 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Named Vols his #1.

Auburn #2, LSU #3, Ohio St. #4 and Miami #5.

FearThethumbandDJ 05-10-2014 05:52 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Id be really surprised if he didnt end up at OSU

Thenardier 05-10-2014 06:07 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FearThethumbandDJ (Post 4154367)
Id be really surprised if he didnt end up at OSU

Sig bet? Lol

FearThethumbandDJ 05-10-2014 06:34 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4154383)
Sig bet? Lol

are you gonna follow me around until i say yes? :lol:

Ericvol2096 05-12-2014 05:05 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FearThethumbandDJ (Post 4154367)
Id be really surprised if he didnt end up at OSU

Will be interesting to see what happens. We are pushing for Zach Gentry at QB as well and he will likely decide between us, Bama, OK St and Texas in the next 3 or 4 weeks.

If we land him I doubt we stand a chance for Gibson as he seems to want to be "the guy".

FearThethumbandDJ 05-12-2014 06:12 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 (Post 4155858)
Will be interesting to see what happens. We are pushing for Zach Gentry at QB as well and he will likely decide between us, Bama, OK St and Texas in the next 3 or 4 weeks.

If we land him I doubt we stand a chance for Gibson as he seems to want to be "the guy".

OSU has missed out on all their other QB targets, they want this guy bad. Expect a huge push from them.

ConwayGamecock 05-12-2014 06:49 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 (Post 4155858)
Will be interesting to see what happens. We are pushing for Zach Gentry at QB as well and he will likely decide between us, Bama, OK St and Texas in the next 3 or 4 weeks.

If we land him I doubt we stand a chance for Gibson as he seems to want to be "the guy".

Time flies fast....he committed to Tx today....

FearThethumbandDJ 05-12-2014 08:44 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock (Post 4155911)
Time flies fast....he committed to Tx today....

Just checked out gentry and hes a tree lol.

Ericvol2096 05-12-2014 11:24 PM

Re: 2015 - Torrance Gibson
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock (Post 4155911)
Time flies fast....he committed to Tx today....

Crazy huh? Always said he would commit by late May early June. Looks like we are all in on Gibson as well. Will be a fun battle to watch.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.