CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Fred Phelps has died (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=205225)

Braveguy06 03-20-2014 03:56 PM

Fred Phelps has died

May he rot in hell for the pain he has caused. I hope 50,000 people show up to protest his funeral and show his family the pain they have caused a lot of family's.

Travelin 03-20-2014 04:06 PM

Re: Fred Phelps has died

I normally don't say anything bad about the deceased, but he was a POS. And that's putting it mildly.

Cockypantherfan 03-20-2014 04:29 PM

Agree with both of y'all. He bred hate.

USCBatgirl21 03-20-2014 04:48 PM

Honestly, I don't think anyone should recognize his passing at all.

Picketing his funeral, as he and his cult did so many others, would do nothing but bring even more media attention to their deplorable beliefs.

Spurrier_Superior_One 03-20-2014 04:49 PM

The world just got a little better, now its time for huge picks at his funeral.

etowngangsta 03-20-2014 05:41 PM

Pretty ironic, people spewing anger and hate towards a dead guy that they don't like because he spewed anger and hate to dead guys.

Travelin 03-20-2014 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etowngangsta (Post 4117702)
Pretty ironic, people spewing anger and hate towards a dead guy that they don't like because he spewed anger and hate to dead guys.

I'm not spewing any anger or hate, just saying he was a POS. I suppose I feel sorry for the guy more than anything. His ignorance led him down the wrong path when it was evident he had more potential than that if he could have learned tolerance.

I agree with Batgirl, though. Time to move on and forget about him. Although, I'm sure more will pick up where he left off.

GarnetInChicago 03-20-2014 05:49 PM

Good.

markp_vip 03-20-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 (Post 4117647)
Honestly, I don't think anyone should recognize his passing at all.

Picketing his funeral, as he and his cult did so many others, would do nothing but bring even more media attention to their deplorable beliefs.

Yep, they would probably enjoy the attention. Would be better to ignore them and let them know how irrelevant they are in the grand scheme of things.

CockyCody 03-20-2014 06:31 PM

I think that he has a special room all to himself now in HELL.

Spurrier_Superior_One 03-20-2014 07:10 PM

I heard they might be passing on a funeral because the flames of hell were so ready to get him that at the moment of death he spontaneously combusted!!!

LBC 03-20-2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

WWJD?

etowngangsta 03-20-2014 08:31 PM

WWTTD?

spareparts 03-20-2014 08:45 PM

Jah rastafari

Braveguy06 03-20-2014 09:17 PM

Sorry but any man who rejoices over September 11th, soldiers killed in action, sandy hooks elementary school shooting and hurricane Katrina deserves to be hated. He was in a class with Hitler, Osama, and Saddam in my opinion.

RGHoskins 03-20-2014 10:02 PM

Huh.

GamecockUltimate 03-20-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braveguy06 (Post 4117826)
Sorry but any man who rejoices over September 11th, soldiers killed in action, sandy hooks elementary school shooting and hurricane Katrina deserves to be hated. He was in a class with Hitler, Osama, and Saddam in my opinion.

English or math, i bet detention with those kids was ruff!

spareparts 03-20-2014 10:16 PM

Right now he sucks the left teat of Beelzebub whilst having a pitchfork repeatedly inserted in his rectum by Adolf Hitler and Nostradamus applauds the spittle of a million suns

brat 03-20-2014 10:20 PM

Most of this stuff was a huge scam. They acted the way they did to enrage people to where they would be attacked or denied "so called rights" so they could sue. Happened several times. This was how they made their money.

As far as Phelps goes, I'll let the Man Upstairs deal with him.

Flameout12 03-20-2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Not really....hate begats hate....judgement begats judgement.

The irony, if there is one, is that if Mr. Phelps had grasped this: John 3:17 "For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.", he would never be considered the "most hated man in the US".

Or James 2:3 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

What a legacy and what a trophy to present to God as a testament of his life.