CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Redneck Road Rage = Karma (Video) (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=205382)

usc90grad 03-27-2014 12:21 PM

Redneck Road Rage = Karma (Video)

Tailgating like an azz for the first minute ...click to 1:00 for a good :lol:

2000grad 03-27-2014 12:42 PM

Re: Redneck Road Rage = Karma (Video)

So, the driver was filiming all this while driving. Good grief

eightohhthree 03-27-2014 12:46 PM

Good thing there's a video, for insurance purposes haha.

ScottK 03-27-2014 12:48 PM

Redneck Road Rage = Karma (Video)

Message to the video taper - stay the F out of the left lane.

To the dude in the truck - pay attention when you're driving and/or flipping off an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eightohhthree 03-27-2014 01:04 PM

Not trying to steal thunder from your vid post, but did you see this one? WOW!

GamecockUltimate 03-27-2014 02:58 PM

ugh screw this guy, the one taping. Just move over and let the guy pass, then go back to fiddle farting around in the left lane if you want, you would have saved an accident. that said to the guy in the truck....you need to chill out and be way safer.

GamecockUltimate 03-27-2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eightohhthree (Post 4122345)

that was fun to watch haha

davidmc467 03-27-2014 03:05 PM

They're both assholes in this situation.

stiffolcock 03-27-2014 03:31 PM

i did see the filmer pass a vehicle, do not know much more to make a judgement. as far as filming, if someone is aggressive driving, i may flip on my camera for something to back up my story if bad shit goes down. do not agree with gloating though.

behindenemylines 03-27-2014 04:08 PM

Driving in the left lane is an epidemic that needs to be STOPPED. The front car was driving at the same speed of the right lane in order to provoke the guy in the truck. In my many hours of Interstate driving it has become easier to pass using the right now.

Jethro Beaver 03-27-2014 04:14 PM

Quote:

Isnt that the road into dung valley? Those look like taters. Is that Skeeters family?

ElectricCock 03-27-2014 04:22 PM

it would have been perfect if the video driver crashed next....

rioninusc 03-27-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by behindenemylines (Post 4122483)
Driving in the left lane is an epidemic that needs to be STOPPED. The front car was driving at the same speed of the right lane in order to provoke the guy in the truck. In my many hours of Interstate driving it has become easier to pass using the right now.

The same can be said about the people who go 20+ over the speed limit. The driver was going about 80 so they were going a decent speed driving in the left lane. The right lanes are for slower traffic. For people who want to go below 70, in all honesty you're not supposed to go over 70, so yeah guy got what he deserved for being an aggressive idiot.

rioninusc 03-27-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jethro Beaver (Post 4122492)
Isnt that the road into dung valley? Those look like taters. Is that Skeeters family?

I do remember seeing those guys they are in Lonnie's description area below where he posts. Clem, and Clem' son:lol:

Travelin 03-27-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usc90grad (Post 4122309)
Tailgating like an azz for the first minute ...click to 1:00 for a good :lol:

Damn! The guy nearly gets someone killed by riding in the passing lane and he laughs about it. What a #ick! He should get arrested for reckless driving. But yeah, they were both complete idiots!

It should be illegal to ride in the passing lane when the right hand lane is not occupied. smh.

Gamecocks321 03-27-2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travelin (Post 4122513)
Damn! The guy nearly gets someone killed by riding in the passing lane and he laughs about it. What a #ick! He should get arrested for reckless driving. But yeah, they were both complete idiots!

It should be illegal to ride in the passing lane when the right hand lane is not occupied. smh.

From my understanding, it is illegal (slower traffic keep right). Cops just do not enforce that law, though.

CockyInGA 03-27-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rioninusc (Post 4122508)
The same can be said about the people who go 20+ over the speed limit. The driver was going about 80 so they were going a decent speed driving in the left lane. The right lanes are for slower traffic. For people who want to go below 70, in all honesty you're not supposed to go over 70, so yeah guy got what he deserved for being an aggressive idiot.

Pretty sure driver was going around 60, at least that's what it shows when he / she so cautiously puts the camera on the speedometer. That wasn't a major highway either so the speed limit couldn't have been any more than 55-60.

And while some could say the dude in the truck was probably a douche (just friggin' pass the person and be done with it), the driver recording the video was way more in the wrong.

Would have been great if either a) the driver filming everything smashed into something or b) when the driver filming stopped and got out and was laughing at the truck, that the driver of the truck pulled out a gun. Now THAT would have made for a great video.

Metalrush24 03-27-2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 (Post 4122553)
From my understanding, it is illegal (slower traffic keep right). Cops just do not enforce that law, though.

It is in most places, I think, especially on the interstate. I've heard of at least one person getting pulled for it on the interstate and I know my grandfather received a warning once:lol:

ccured 03-27-2014 06:35 PM

after watching on my phone I thought the chick was a douchebag just like the truck driver. Watched it once I got home actually on youtube and read her description. She did nothing wrong. He was completely wrong. It was highway 41 in Tampa. The majority of that road is 45 mph. She was doing between 55 and 60. She was in the left lane because she was turning in half a mile. She said he tailgated her for 3 minutes. That wasn't really tailgating like it is here. They get so close here that you can't even see their headlights. She turned the video over to the cops because he left the scene and he got arrested and charged.

ccured 03-27-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

what exactly was going on in that video. I don't understand what the issue was. why was the guy doing fish tails. he was the one bitchin