CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Locker Room (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   is Kliff Kingsbury one of the hottest young coaches in cfb? (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=205391)

SirBigSpur 03-27-2014 06:43 PM

is Kliff Kingsbury one of the hottest young coaches in cfb?

He has a big future in the football

B-G 03-27-2014 06:51 PM

Re: is Kliff Kingsbury one of the hottest young coaches in cfb?

Yes.

taylorssc 03-27-2014 06:53 PM

I think so.

ccured 03-27-2014 06:53 PM

my wife says he is one of the hottest coaches in college football. don't know if that is the kind of hot you are talking about.

uscjeremynca 03-27-2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccured (Post 4122662)
my wife says he is one of the hottest coaches in college football. don't know if that is the kind of hot you are talking about.

Yes, reading comments on articles about KK on ESPN (not recently, just in the past), say the same thing.

ktguen 03-27-2014 07:28 PM

Yes.

(source: me)

GarnetSwarm1990 03-27-2014 07:39 PM

Got a buddy that is friends with one of his close friends from college and he tells me that Kliff was a huge coke head in college.

If you know anything about Lubbock then you know its so easy to get away with anything out there. 2 things about Lubbock that every guy and girl should know, easy drug access and beware the raider rash! Highest STD percentage of any college in the country.

NJCocky14 03-27-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetSwarm1990 (Post 4122691)
Got a buddy that is friends with one of his close friends from college and he tells me that Kliff was a huge coke head in college.

If you know anything about Lubbock then you know its so easy to get away with anything out there. 2 things about Lubbock that every guy and girl should know, easy drug access and beware the raider rash! Highest STD percentage of any college in the country.

I've heard the same thing about 15 other colleges. But sweet story bro. Seems very reliable.

MisterClowney 03-27-2014 07:56 PM

Yes.

USCfootball 03-27-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Even if true, what relevance does it have on his current status as a premiere young coach?

I think he is a very good prospect and has actually proven he can win. I honestly see him as the next Florida Gators coach.

Gyle41386 03-27-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Haha, I've heard that about Coastal.

snoopy 03-27-2014 08:18 PM

May be too early to tell yet. WV coach looked real good the year they beat Clemson, but this year he is listed as on the hot seat.

AtlGAMECOCK 03-27-2014 08:31 PM

This title of this thread reminds me of the shirts I saw on Texas tech's campus . Our coach is hotter than yours

M.C. 03-27-2014 08:43 PM

Texas Tech started off really fast last season but came back to reality

uscGRAD04 03-28-2014 09:47 AM

Depends on who you ask. From what I hear Chad Morris is a pretty good coach.

FanofCarolina1 03-28-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Keyword: Was

I highly doubt that KK is doing a line prior to every team meeting and practice.

Also, It sounds like your friend is jealous. KK is a head coach at a major university and your buddy's friend of a friend related to a friend is trying to make him look like a dope head just to boost his own self esteem.

Yes, I could be totally wrong, but that's how I see it.

GarnetSwarm1990 03-28-2014 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJCocky14 (Post 4122700)
I've heard the same thing about 15 other colleges. But sweet story bro. Seems very reliable.

The city has it's own STD! You clearly don't live in Texas. It you did you'd know about Lubbock.

GarnetSwarm1990 03-28-2014 05:15 PM

Never said he's still doing it. In fact I'm sure he's not but I just think it's an amusing factoid.

kabercr2 03-28-2014 05:38 PM

Hes one of my choices for Coaches replacement.

B-G 03-28-2014 05:47 PM

I wouldn't be too shocked if he blew down when he was in college.
Not that rare really.