CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Connor Mitch (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=205808)

Mt. Lattimore 04-12-2014 02:14 PM

Connor Mitch
 
Clear No. 2

atlgamecockman 04-12-2014 02:17 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Idk. That last TD by Orth was preeeety nice

donbgamecock 04-12-2014 02:19 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mt. Lattimore (Post 4133289)
Clear No. 2

Ok Coach. Whatever you say.

J/K - I don't have anything to go by since I haven't been to any practices nor was able to attend today's game.

So you think he outshined everyone but DT?

atlgamecockman 04-12-2014 02:22 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
He definitely outshined Nosovitch. That kid needs work. Of course he hits a long one as I typed this but his mid-range accuracy leaves something to be desired.

4gamecockfb 04-12-2014 02:29 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Definite backup to Dylan

Mt. Lattimore 04-12-2014 02:30 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Mitch was more consistent and effective than Orth and Noso.

He didn't even play in the 4th which tells me that Coach thinks he's the No. 2 as well.

4gamecockfb 04-12-2014 02:30 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Atlgamecock I need to know where those shirts in your sig ate sold

FearThethumbandDJ 04-12-2014 02:32 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mt. Lattimore (Post 4133289)
Clear No. 2

SIR YES SIR

FanofCarolina1 04-12-2014 02:35 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
I saw a tweet where someone said that Orth is better than Blake Mitchell and Chris Smelly

Mt. Lattimore 04-12-2014 02:37 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 (Post 4133320)
I saw a tweet where someone said that Orth is better than Blake Mitchell and Chris Smelly

Mitch is better than Orth which tells you how far we've come.

InletCock1989 04-12-2014 02:38 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 (Post 4133320)
I saw a tweet where someone said that Orth is better than Blake Mitchell and Chris Smelly

Did you internet slap them for that comment on mitchell

SClawman 04-12-2014 02:42 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Mitch is a better pure passer and gets it out quicker than Nosovitch but Brendan looked pretty accurate on his passes too.

Flameout12 04-12-2014 02:46 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Who's Orth?


Look at CM's HS film...probably has the best looking arm of anyone we've recruited in a long time. Just wish he had the other Connor's speed as well.

GregoryHouse 04-12-2014 02:51 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Spurs & Feathers@SpursFeathers10m
Spurrier says that No. 2 QB will not be determined until the fall #Gamecocks

roosterdude21 04-12-2014 02:53 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Spurrier was just using Mind Control. It went like this

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...r-Schmucks.gif

Mitch was to be #2 all along

Goofyboy 04-12-2014 02:57 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SClawman (Post 4133329)
Mitch is a better pure passer and gets it out quicker than Nosovitch but Brendan looked pretty accurate on his passes too.

What?!! I'm a Nosovitch fan, but he threw poorly in this game. You shouldn't miss so many open guys that badly. He still offers a lot, but has some work to do.

gamecockgal 04-12-2014 03:30 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GH (Post 4133338)
Spurs & Feathers@SpursFeathers10m
Spurrier says that No. 2 QB will not be determined until the fall #Gamecocks




That's good enough for me. I'll wait until the HBC decides. I trust his judgement.

SClawman 04-12-2014 04:04 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goofyboy (Post 4133347)
What?!! I'm a Nosovitch fan, but he threw poorly in this game. You shouldn't miss so many open guys that badly. He still offers a lot, but has some work to do.

I only saw bits and pieces of the game but I thought Nosovitch's receivers were dropping passes on incompletions. If you want to get technical, Mitch overthrew some of his targets too. I like both guys as #2-Mitch has the upper hand right now I'd say.

Mt. Lattimore 04-12-2014 04:04 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecockgal (Post 4133366)
That's good enough for me. I'll wait until the HBC decides. I trust his judgement.

*Insult Deleted*

FanofCarolina1 04-12-2014 04:17 PM

Re: Connor Mitch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InletCock1989 (Post 4133325)
Did you internet slap them for that comment on mitchell

Nope. It just amazes me with some of the pure ignorance out there on the interwebs.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.