CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=205812)

ConwayGamecock 04-12-2014 06:22 PM

Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Quote:

Chris Clark ‏@GCChrisClark 1m #Gamecock spur Kyle Fleetwood will transfer after this semester.
I guess he was a victim of a deep depth chart....

roosterdude21 04-12-2014 06:25 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood Transferring
 
Good luck to you sir

garnet_black215 04-12-2014 06:31 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood Transferring
 
Good luck to him. I wish him nothing but the best, and thank you for being a Gamecock. Unfortunate that it ended this soon.

ConwayGamecock 04-12-2014 06:32 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Also RS Freshman Mohamed Camara as well...here is a GoGamecocks article on it:

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/04/1...on=gogamecocks

SouthernCock 04-12-2014 06:33 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
i saw mohamad camara was transferring also

Flameout12 04-12-2014 06:51 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
4th and 5th on the Spur depth chart. They can say they were part of the #4 team in '13. Wish them the very best....can't keep 'em all.

FlorenceCock 04-12-2014 06:52 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Good luck to them.

AtlGamecock3307 04-12-2014 07:08 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
I know this might stir up the hornets nest, but why do some transfers like these two get "good lucks" when they leave and others like McEvoy and Giles for example get labeled as "turning their back on the program"? Is it because these two were prob never gonna see the field other than special teams until maybe their senior year and the others could have helped the team earlier if they were just more patient?

I'm not defending anyone just kinda wondering the sociology behind fan reactions.

yazoo 04-12-2014 07:17 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtlGamecock3307 (Post 4133527)
I know this might stir up the hornets nest, but why do some transfers like these two get "good lucks" when they leave and others like McEvoy and Giles for example get labeled as "turning their back on the program"? Is it because these two were prob never gonna see the field other than special teams until maybe their senior year and the others could have helped the team earlier if they were just more patient?

I'm not defending anyone just kinda wondering the sociology behind fan reactions.

I don't remember it the way you do. Most people on here said good luck to both Giles and McEvoy. In fact, I remember specifically people understood why McEvoy needed to transfer. He was behind both Connor Shaw and Dylan on the depth chart at QB.

Maybe you just have a poor recollection or perhaps you are remember an isolated post by one of the trolls from Clemson about it.

So the sociology behind it is that the Clemson fan base has a high percentage of sick, twisted people who like to troll us.

Spurrier_Superior_One 04-12-2014 07:21 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Good luck to them, sometimes thing don't work out.

ccured 04-12-2014 07:54 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yazoo (Post 4133544)
I don't remember it the way you do. Most people on here said good luck to both Giles and McEvoy. In fact, I remember specifically people understood why McEvoy needed to transfer. He was behind both Connor Shaw and Dylan on the depth chart at QB.

Maybe you just have a poor recollection or perhaps you are remember an isolated post by one of the trolls from Clemson about it.

So the sociology behind it is that the Clemson fan base has a high percentage of sick, twisted people who like to troll us.

OK fair enough on those two but what about ahmad christian? He got blasted by a guess of 40-60% of posters. Doubted he wanted to be closer to sick mother. Said he was looking out for his baseball interests

Goofyboy 04-12-2014 08:48 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Some posters like to be nasty; many prefer to wish the best to players who've had to make a tough decision.

GamecockInHell 04-12-2014 09:06 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Probably because Fleetwood and Camara weren't as highly ranked and we didn't expect as much out of them as we did Giles and MCEvoy. And lots of people felt like Christian kind of left us in the lurch at DB when he left. All of them did what they felt they had to do. I hope it works out for them and for us as well.

OldPat 04-12-2014 09:07 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yazoo (Post 4133544)
I don't remember it the way you do. Most people on here said good luck to both Giles and McEvoy. In fact, I remember specifically people understood why McEvoy needed to transfer. He was behind both Connor Shaw and Dylan on the depth chart at QB.

Maybe you just have a poor recollection or perhaps you are remember an isolated post by one of the trolls from Clemson about it.

So the sociology behind it is that the Clemson fan base has a high percentage of sick, twisted people who like to troll us.

LOL. Think you might be right, especially after watching Chode throw into triple coverage all afternoon. Well, TBH it wasn't ALL afternoon 'cause the powers that be at ESPN 'Heidi'ed Clemson's ass before halftime(in favor of Lacrosse no less). Think it must have been a record for a Spring game.

Zoo, could it be that the sociology of the psychology of the Tater mind is based on the fallacy that they have one? LOL.

Flameout12 04-12-2014 11:21 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtlGamecock3307 (Post 4133527)
I know this might stir up the hornets nest, but why do some transfers like these two get "good lucks" when they leave and others like McEvoy and Giles for example get labeled as "turning their back on the program"?

You make an excellent point.

athenscock2 04-12-2014 11:41 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
First of all I don't remember that many posters dogging either one of them for transferring. Secondly, each of them had had some off the field issues that neither of the current transfers have had.

rrsandersjr 04-12-2014 11:57 PM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtlGamecock3307 (Post 4133527)
I know this might stir up the hornets nest, but why do some transfers like these two get "good lucks" when they leave and others like McEvoy and Giles for example get labeled as "turning their back on the program"? Is it because these two were prob never gonna see the field other than special teams until maybe their senior year and the others could have helped the team earlier if they were just more patient?

I'm not defending anyone just kinda wondering the sociology behind fan reactions.

It's probably because they may have been asked to transfer. If a player is 4th or 5th on the depth chart, you'd have to suspect as much. In cases such as these, we're sorry that they couldn't crack our lineup and wish them the best.

SnellvilleSpur 04-13-2014 10:56 AM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
It's almost crazy to me to know that we now have 4-5 depth at any positions.

CockyCody 04-13-2014 11:15 AM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SnellvilleSpur (Post 4133901)
It's almost crazy to me to know that we now have 4-5 depth at any positions.

Sure wish we had 1 real punter!!

ReadR00ster 04-13-2014 11:38 AM

Re: Kyle Fleetwood & Mohamed Camara Transferring
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goofyboy (Post 4133681)
Some posters like to be nasty; many prefer to wish the best to players who've had to make a tough decision.

It depends on how the player handles it. Fans don't want to hear about any complaining and bad attitude from players not getting the treatment they think they deserve.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.