CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Locker Room (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Masters Champ Bubba (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=205824)

TS-45 Gamecock 04-13-2014 07:34 PM

Masters Champ Bubba

Congrats to ole Bubba.

His wife though... ugh...

spareparts 04-13-2014 07:37 PM

Re: Masters Champ Bubba

She's... interesting looking

CockyCody 04-13-2014 08:58 PM

Bubba cries too much!!! After seeing his wife, I now know why!!!

sc455 04-14-2014 08:06 AM

There is no need to Insult his wife.

donbgamecock 04-14-2014 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TS-45 Gamecock (Post 4134274)
Congrats to ole Bubba.

His wife though... ugh...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CockyCody (Post 4134296)
Bubba cries too much!!! After seeing his wife, I now know why!!!

Congrats to Bubba and his family. Bubba, his wife, and little girl must all be delighted about his win. It sure takes any financial issues out of their lives for this year. LOL.

Herbie3 04-14-2014 09:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
She's Tall!

ShutTheSuccop 04-14-2014 09:17 AM

Lol...

I love all the negative criticism about a guys wife. just can't win these days. He has been with her since college but I guess he should have been like DJ and chased tail all over the place and settled on a trophy wife...for those of you criticizing, I would love to see pictures of your drop dead gorgeous wives. As for me, I say good for Bubba...beleive it or not, there may be more to a person than her looks

uscGRAD04 04-14-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herbie3 (Post 4134440)

Am I missing something here.

Assuming that really is his wife b/c I have no idea what she looks like. Looks damn fine to me.

BTW, she looks like the Russian wife in Rocky IV

Beano Cook 04-14-2014 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop (Post 4134450)
Lol...

I love all the negative criticism about a guys wife. just can't win these days. He has been with her since college but I guess he should have been like DJ and chased tail all over the place and settled on a trophy wife...for those of you criticizing, I would love to see pictures of your drop dead gorgeous wives. As for me, I say good for Bubba...beleive it or not, there may be more to a person than her looks

Good Post.

Nureye 04-14-2014 10:06 AM

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...esidents%20Cup
http://images.smh.com.au/2013/03/12/...enne-300x0.jpg

JohnnyB21 04-14-2014 10:34 AM

Quote:

Lol...

Check out the thread in cocky babes, there are 30+ in there with better looking wives/girlfriends. Anyways, she is just too Damn tall and skinny.

uscgmck 04-14-2014 11:26 AM

I think he said in an interview she is a former basketball or volleyball player, I think.

spareparts 04-14-2014 11:26 AM

White Grace Jones

CockyFanForLife 04-14-2014 12:08 PM

"Angie Watson is a former basketball player who played in the WNBA, the 2000 Olympics, and spent time playing abroad before an injury prevented her from continuing with the sport."

ShutTheSuccop 04-14-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyB21 (Post 4134490)
Check out the thread in cocky babes, there are 30+ in there with better looking wives/girlfriends. Anyways, she is just too Damn tall and skinny.

who gives a **** what is in cocky babes as it does not give anyone a right to criticize the way someone looks...

as for your OPINION on his wife's appearance, I am sure that Bubba could not care less but I am glad that Bubba winning the Masters has been reduced to discussing his wife by a bunch of dudes posting on the internet

catdaddy66 04-14-2014 01:31 PM

I love that his name is Bubba, just like one of them redneck boys! Can you believe that?! Lol

Tailfeathers 04-14-2014 01:46 PM

I do not like Bubba; wished he had lost. But talking undeservedly about his wife or anyone's for that matter, is sad. Doubt you would say it to their face.

Tony 04-14-2014 01:53 PM

Angie is 6'4" and Bubba is 6'3", so it's not like Sony and Cher. I think tall women are very sexy. BTW, they are devout Christians, and donate lots to charity. I think they live in a home formerly owned by Tiger.

USCfootball 04-14-2014 02:34 PM

Bubba is a wanker. Plenty of videos on youtube showing how he b!tches at players and his own caddie. Congrats to him for winning.....and I could care less what his wife looks like. He is the one that sleeps with her not me.....wish Jordan Spieth or Fred Couples would have won.

USC girl 04-14-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Lol...

:clap: