CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Replay of Spring game? (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=205829)

Latti2001 04-13-2014 11:07 PM

Replay of Spring game?
 
Will there be a replay of the Spring game? I tried to DVR it, but it was accidentally cancelled.

jrussjr 04-13-2014 11:41 PM

Re: Replay of Spring game?
 
Currently being "replayed" on ESPN3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latti2001 04-14-2014 12:17 AM

Re: Replay of Spring game?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrussjr (Post 4134363)
Currently being "replayed" on ESPN3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, there is no espn 3 on uverse!

bhs04 04-14-2014 08:41 AM

Re: Replay of Spring game?
 
Espnu @9:30 tonight.

Tried to record the replay last night, but I guess they decided to show the Delaware St. Softball game instead. You know, for the 11 people who gave a sh!t abou that.

CackDiesel 04-14-2014 10:43 AM

Re: Replay of Spring game?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhs04 (Post 4134430)
Espnu @9:30 tonight.

Tried to record the replay last night, but I guess they decided to show the Delaware St. Softball game instead. You know, for the 11 people who gave a sh!t abou that.

Nope. Now they are showing it as coming on at 9pm tomorrow night on ESPNU.
Looks like it got bumped for the WNBA draft:rotfl:

G&B 04-14-2014 04:08 PM

Re: Replay of Spring game?
 
Yeah, I saw it on the dish guide last night and was pumped since I was traveling this weekend. "subject to programmers change" dashed my good feelings.


At least i was able to pick up a few gamecock ball caps when I was in Hardeeville this weekend. My other was trashed and I can't find them anywhere in North GA.

cocky2007 04-14-2014 04:53 PM

Re: Replay of Spring game?
 
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1748430/

uscsandstorm85 04-15-2014 09:22 PM

Re: Replay of Spring game?
 
Someone might post it on YouTube.

johnnyb 04-15-2014 09:40 PM

Re: Replay of Spring game?
 
on now on ESPNU

Superadiabatic 04-16-2014 01:35 PM

Re: Replay of Spring game?
 
Late notice and all, but I just stumbled across a replay of the game starting now, 1:00 p.m. Wednesday.

CockyGuy 04-16-2014 01:44 PM

Re: Replay of Spring game?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superadiabatic (Post 4136353)
Late notice and all, but I just stumbled across a replay of the game starting now, 1:00 p.m. Wednesday.

Right before the announcement this afternoon.. Coincidence????


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.