CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Sarge (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   We won the last in Roseblatt annd the first in Ameritade and people want to talk (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=206003)

superfly 04-21-2014 03:38 PM

We won the last in Roseblatt annd the first in Ameritade and people want to talk

....get a life.

catdaddy66 04-21-2014 03:58 PM

Re: We won the last in Roseblatt annd the first in Ameritade and people want to talk

Uringe people? Screw 'em!

FanofCarolina1 04-22-2014 01:52 PM

Re: We won the last in Roseblatt annd the first in Ameritade and people want to talk

Well whoever they are. just tell them "Back to back titles"

M.C. 04-22-2014 02:25 PM

who

ReadR00ster 04-22-2014 02:36 PM

None of those players are on the team any more unfortunately, and they had a different head coach.

USCBatgirl21 04-22-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReadR00ster (Post 4140541)
None of those players are on the team any more unfortunately, and they had a different head coach.

Brison Celek has been here since 2010 season.

gamecock88 04-22-2014 03:33 PM

Red 98, Red 98, Omaha, Omaha

TheUniversityofSC 04-22-2014 06:15 PM

Sorry but that doesn't mean anything, and ill say that with no context as to what you're talking about.

Spur's Addiction 04-22-2014 06:22 PM

What people are talking about what.

Sent from my 'puter using the interweb!

Cocky chick 04-22-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction (Post 4140775)

:rotfl: are you shorrrr you ain't a tater?

MisterClowney 04-22-2014 06:34 PM

Exactly. Haters.

johnnyb 04-22-2014 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocky chick (Post 4140780)
:rotfl: are you shorrrr you ain't a tater?

he's just trying to phrase it so the op understands

superfly 04-22-2014 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction (Post 4140775)

I guess I could have called it better. This team has a good chance to do the same thing. Tanner had never done it in all the years before and they weren't expected to do it then. It's the doomsday prophets that come here after every loss. We get a Regional and Super, get healthy and this will be very doable.

rnecavs07 04-22-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superfly (Post 4141007)
I guess I could have called it better. This team has a good chance to do the same thing. Tanner had never done it in all the years before and they weren't expected to do it then. It's the doomsday prophets that come here after every loss. We get a Regional and Super, get healthy and this will be very doable.

I love Carolina Baseball just as much as anyone I know. With that said playing this sloppy defense with no clutch batting we have seen lately it won't happen. Now it can turn around once they get healthy but something needs to happen to what you ate talking about to happen.