CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Does anyone have a link to the 2014 Garnet and Black Game? (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=206030)

snoopcockycock 04-22-2014 05:55 PM

Does anyone have a link to the 2014 Garnet and Black Game?

I have searched all over youtube, and the net, and can not find a full broadcast of the g&b game from this year. I find almost every other schools, but not ours, which I really don't understand.

Thanks for any help or links you can provide, as I am having a really hard time dealing with the off-season already.

Thenardier 04-22-2014 06:24 PM

Re: Does anyone have a link to the 2014 Garnet and Black Game?

Quote:

Originally Posted by snoopcockycock (Post 4140747)
I have searched all over youtube, and the net, and can not find a full broadcast of the g&b game from this year. I find almost every other schools, but not ours, which I really don't understand.

Thanks for any help or links you can provide, as I am having a really hard time dealing with the off-season already.

I'm searching for you snoop, an only find it on watchespn.com so far. I'm sure it'll be on YouTube soon.

aftertwobowls 04-22-2014 06:45 PM

Tenyardtracker if you want a torrent.

snoopcockycock 04-22-2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aftertwobowls (Post 4140800)
Tenyardtracker if you want a torrent.

tenyardtracker suspended my account for absolutely no reason. and it is next to impossible to reach their admin. thanks anyway though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4140777)
I'm searching for you snoop, an only find it on watchespn.com so far. I'm sure it'll be on YouTube soon.

thanks for you help.

aftertwobowls 04-23-2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snoopcockycock (Post 4140843)
tenyardtracker suspended my account for absolutely no reason. and it is next to impossible to reach their admin. thanks anyway though.

thanks for you help.

Did you not keep your upload/download ratio up? You know you can't just download their games and not seed them. Maybe try a different e-mail to set up a new account there...

uscsandstorm85 04-23-2014 01:39 AM

I guess ESPNU coverage makes it more difficult to post the game online.

snoopcockycock 04-23-2014 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aftertwobowls (Post 4141168)
Did you not keep your upload/download ratio up? You know you can't just download their games and not seed them. Maybe try a different e-mail to set up a new account there...

no, i use to leave my torrent client open all night after downloads. i've been doing torrents for so long, i am well aware of the give and take of it. i just went to logon one day, and it said my account was suspended. there was no one i could write to ask why, or get it straightened out. and now when i try to sign up under a different email, it says that they are full, and not taking any new accounts. very strange.

just want to see the spring game.

cockamania 04-23-2014 05:27 AM

It's on espn3 replay.

Cockypantherfan 04-23-2014 01:39 PM

Just curious... how did you end up in Fiji?

Gamecocks1137 04-23-2014 02:30 PM

Just keep searching Youtube for it. It is bound to be somewhere sometime soon.

aftertwobowls 04-23-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snoopcockycock (Post 4141216)
no, i use to leave my torrent client open all night after downloads. i've been doing torrents for so long, i am well aware of the give and take of it. i just went to logon one day, and it said my account was suspended. there was no one i could write to ask why, or get it straightened out. and now when i try to sign up under a different email, it says that they are full, and not taking any new accounts. very strange.

just want to see the spring game.

Well, that sucks. If you want I can send it to you on Dropbox or Google Drive. Just give me your e-mail.

snoopcockycock 04-23-2014 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan (Post 4141481)
Just curious... how did you end up in Fiji?

i'm a marine biologist. so every year i live in a different country: honduras, virgin islands, palau, fiji, samoa, australia, tonga, malaysia, indonesia, tanzania, etc... ect...

and the one thing from home i live for, is gamecocks sports. i'm from myrtle beach, and went to usc twice.

crowcutta 04-23-2014 03:27 PM

i'll have a youtube link in an hour or two, i think.