CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Purple drank (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=206039)

HeadCockFan 04-22-2014 09:54 PM

Purple drank

My dad pulled a fast one on me and drank 5 of my 6 beers, and returned bottles and caps to the holder. I just drank the last one and went back for that crucial second beer, and was peeeeeassed to find all empties.

So I had to scrounge. All I have is Don Q rum, which is good, but no classic mixers. I had one Fresca for carbonation, but it lacks that sweet kick needed for rum. I also have no ice currently. So, I cut up one of my son's grape popsicles and bam, my wife and I agree, that is one sexy ass drank. I call it a Barney.

b381l 04-22-2014 10:02 PM

Re: Purple drank

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadCockFan (Post 4141009)
My dad pulled a fast one on me and drank 5 of my 6 beers, and returned bottles and caps to the holder. I just drank the last one and went back for that crucial second beer, and was peeeeeassed to find all empties.

So I had to scrounge. All I have is Don Q rum, which is good, but no classic mixers. I had one Fresca for carbonation, but it lacks that sweet kick needed for rum. I also have no ice currently. So, I cut up one of my son's grape popsicles and bam, my wife and I agree, that is one sexy ass drank. I call it a Barney.

looks like you got some problems....but nothing a wise Cock can't overcome....it's good to see you haven't lost your ingenuity.....

Cock Kool-Aid 04-22-2014 10:02 PM

Real PD is better.

b381l 04-22-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

you better stop stealing your kid's popsicles or he'll grow up hating you for it....

4gamecockfb 04-22-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid (Post 4141023)
Real PD is better.

It really is

GH 04-22-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

I see in this thread perfect symmetry. Two fathers wrong two sons. Beautiful. Each pair of ancestry or progeny can view themselves as partners in thoughts, cares and feelings - in wronging or being wronged.

But HeadCockFan, availing yourself of the poetry of relation existing among you, you did, with or without premeditated purpose what as a man of honor you ought not have done! You pursued a course of conduct which, but for the virtue and firmness of being the dearest to the offended party, could have destroyed the entire family. By grace only, you failed to do the injury you recklessly and blindly perpetrated. P.S. - Titties

FlorenceCock 04-22-2014 10:33 PM

http://i50.tinypic.com/fwnko2.gif

JerseyBird 04-22-2014 11:05 PM

I only see similarities if it was the son's LAST purple popsicle. The wording would indicate it wasn't. But for shame if it was :-x

Cockypantherfan 04-22-2014 11:13 PM

Let down thread.

TKE226 04-23-2014 01:14 PM

I had no idea where this thread was going to head based on its title. Maybe you had more than one purple drank.

weatheredxtown 04-23-2014 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan (Post 4141142)
Let down thread.

I was expecting much more

Gyle41386 04-23-2014 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlorenceCock (Post 4141083)

LMFAO, threadsaver

d20636 04-23-2014 03:36 PM

Just wondering - did you put the popsicle stick back in the wrapper and replace it back in the box?

I can just see your son going back for that crucial second popsicle...

GH 04-23-2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d20636 (Post 4141623)
Just wondering - did you put the popsicle stick back in the wrapper and replace it back in the box?

I can just see your son going back for that crucial second popsicle...

"....and the cat's in the craddle and the silver spoon..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--rwrjRgMKA

HeadCockFan 04-29-2014 05:24 PM

My bad, I forgot about this thread. I will do better next time. LOL @ GH though.