CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Locker Room (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   football tickets question (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=206111)

kbcocks 04-25-2014 04:47 PM

football tickets question

Has anyone ever bought season tickets for the football season on stubhub? I really want season tickets this year but do not understand how the gamecock club works with all that. Wondering if stubhub is a safe route to take. Any help would be much appreciated!

COCKDIESEL 04-25-2014 04:53 PM

Re: football tickets question

Everything I've ever bought on stubhub has been legit. Never bought season ticks though.

uscfsu23 04-25-2014 05:14 PM

We just bought 3 season tickets via the gamecock club. what do you not understand about it?

Todd803 04-25-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbcocks (Post 4143515)
Has anyone ever bought season tickets for the football season on stubhub? I really want season tickets this year but do not understand how the gamecock club works with all that. Wondering if stubhub is a safe route to take. Any help would be much appreciated!

The cheapest I see on there right now are over $1000 for each ticket. If you are willing to spend that, you can get much better seats, and support the university by joining the Gamecock Club. Wait until Monday and call them at 1-800-472-3267 to have them answer your questions. You can get 2 seats through the GCC for $885 - http://itsgreattobeagamecock.com/2013/03/28/pricing-3/
If you want 4 it is $2045 which would be HALF the price of buying them from Stubhub. That will go up the better the seats though.

I would not pay more for tickets from Stubhub, but if you want to, you don't have to worry at all about them being legit.

Talon1 04-26-2014 09:02 AM

If I went to the stadium without a ticket, say for the A&M or Georgia game, how hard would it be to buy a ticket from someone.

Also, if their are better seats that are vacant for say the East Carolina game, can you move to them like you can at the baseball stadium?

eggroll 04-26-2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon1 (Post 4143965)
If I went to the stadium without a ticket, say for the A&M or Georgia game, how hard would it be to buy a ticket from someone.

Also, if their are better seats that are vacant for say the East Carolina game, can you move to them like you can at the baseball stadium?

There's always someone selling tickets around the stadium entrances. If you buy them several hours before the game you'll pay a premium for them. If you wait until kickoff you can get them for far less. It's a gamble especially for those bigger games.

I think the only place where they monitor the section entrances for ticket holders are the club and The Zone. Everywhere else you can probably slide in without much trouble only if there are seats available.

M.C. 04-26-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talon1 (Post 4143965)

you will encounter scalpers

kbcocks 04-26-2014 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uscfsu23 (Post 4143527)
We just bought 3 season tickets via the gamecock club. what do you not understand about it?

My question's involve how much do i need to donate in order to get lower level seats/seats that i want. I understand its a points system but im not sure i understand at what level donation do i need to make in order to get lower level seats?

Talon1 04-26-2014 03:23 PM

Thanks