CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Single Game/Clemson Tickets (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=206339)

careyhhi 05-06-2014 12:40 PM

Single Game/Clemson Tickets

I'm sure every season someone asks this same dumb question.

But due to scheduling conflicts I won't be able to make it to most of the games this year so I'm not going to get season tickets. But, I plan on getting single game tickets to the games that I can attend.

When will I be able to get singes? And does this forfeit my ability to get away tickets to the CU game?:kill:

Thanks for your help.

johnnyb 05-06-2014 12:43 PM

Re: Single Game/Clemson Tickets

Singles normally go on sale a few weeks before the game, if there are any left. Most of the tickets will go thru season tickets and the 2/3game packages they have been doing the last few years.

Todd803 05-06-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by careyhhi (Post 4150603)
I'm sure every season someone asks this same dumb question.

But due to scheduling conflicts I won't be able to make it to most of the games this year so I'm not going to get season tickets. But, I plan on getting single game tickets to the games that I can attend.

When will I be able to get singes? And does this forfeit my ability to get away tickets to the CU game?:kill:

Thanks for your help.

Must be in the Gamecock Club for Clemson away tickets. They will not be made available to the public. Deadline for that is either end of June or July. Minipacks went on sale at the beginning of August the last 2 years and single game around 8/15. Georgia will not be available to the general public this year and keep in mind that 3 games were sold out last year before the singles got to the general public.

Info here - http://itsgreattobeagamecock.com/2013/03/08/key-dates/

careyhhi 05-06-2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd803 (Post 4150637)
Must be in the Gamecock Club for Clemson away tickets. They will not be made available to the public. Deadline for that is either end of June or July. Minipacks went on sale at the beginning of August the last 2 years and single game around 8/15. Georgia will not be available to the general public this year and keep in mind that 3 games were sold out last year before the singles got to the general public.

Info here - http://itsgreattobeagamecock.com/2013/03/08/key-dates/

I'm in the Gamecock Club.

Thanks for the info.

BlueHerons 05-06-2014 01:30 PM

Check www.StubHub.com www.Ticketmaster.com and www.TicketCity.com around August when the season tickets get delivered.

You'll pay triple but you'll be able to find a ticket.

Don't wait, as the game gets closer, depending upon how good both teams get, the prices will skyrocket.

Todd803 05-06-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by careyhhi (Post 4150650)
I'm in the Gamecock Club.

Thanks for the info.

Check your "Playbook" for the deadline for away tickets so you don't miss the deadline for Clemson. You can order on the phone or online. Last year I was able to get Clemson and UNC tickets when they were released to GC members.

highpockets12 05-06-2014 02:08 PM

You mean check your checkbook, USC tickets will be the Hottest commodity this side of the Mason Dixon line, Expectations are high.

johnnyb 05-06-2014 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highpockets12 (Post 4150689)
You mean check your checkbook, USC tickets will be the Hottest commodity this side of the Mason Dixon line, Expectations are high.

No, he will be buying thru gc club if available...think the USC/Clem ticket is normally $85 when it's at clemson

dumpyloser 05-06-2014 06:13 PM

Not sure how long uve been in the gamecock club and had your seats but u won't lose a bunch of money by buying them and selling the tickets u can't make. This way u can keep your seats and notworry about a high dollar ticket (uga) getting sold out and you having to pay scalper prices. And if u can't make it to the uga game, u could make money on that ticket easily if u desire.

doccock 05-06-2014 06:20 PM

Deadline for season tickets is Friday. The away games are on that same application. There won't be any Clemson tickets available as single game tickets.
doc

Todd803 05-06-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyb (Post 4150864)
No, he will be buying thru gc club if available...think the USC/Clem ticket is normally $85 when it's at clemson

They are $100 this year. Thought it was a misprint.

JerseyBird 05-06-2014 06:36 PM

$100 to go see a non-Top 39 team? Cancel my subscription!

Oh wait, I don't have a subscription.

Somebody get me a subscription so I can cancel it!

doccock 05-06-2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd803 (Post 4150896)
They are $100 this year. Thought it was a misprint.

They are actually $95 each this year. They put $100 in the playbook because Clemtech hadn't let us know the price at printing time.
doc

Ole Gregg 05-06-2014 11:33 PM

$100 to go sit in the pasture and smell the bovine excrement, and on top of that the animals smell bad too. If you wait till the season is in full bloom and the orange ballons have littered the Pickens Co. landscape, the urange cult members will be selling those tickets for next to nothing. When the head ball coach carries his flock to the upstate in November those barnyard biddies will peck the eyes out of the tigglets. Leonards loser and it won't even be close, the Pickens pussys.
Get me outta here Percy.

uscsandstorm85 05-07-2014 02:57 AM

We will probably have the prices and on sale dates by mid June.