CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   A&M QB to be reinstated. (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=206387)

JAYBEZ 05-07-2014 11:24 PM

A&M QB to be reinstated.

On todays episode of College football live they said Sumlin will reinstate suspended qb Hill...

You know, cause he served his time missing all those ga... I mean nothing, he was suspended from zero activities.

Cockypantherfan 05-07-2014 11:56 PM

Re: A&M QB to be reinstated.

Pathetic.

KSigAg12 05-08-2014 01:38 AM

Pathetic? :rotfl:

Kid got drunk. The worst punishment should be running until he pukes. Again.

Besides, I think the real punishment is that with the practice he missed, he is now behind in the qb race.

Carolina4Life 05-08-2014 02:02 AM

I'll worry about A&M the week of A&M.

GarnetSwarm1990 05-08-2014 02:11 AM

No big deal. Kids make stupid choices, Nobody got hurt and he didn't steal anything or punch a woman lol.

I don't expect any of those other players to be suspended for our game either. Sumlin will sit them against a non conference opponent.

uscsandstorm85 05-08-2014 02:41 AM

September 6th is the designated suspension week for SEC schools anyway.

yazoo 05-08-2014 06:35 AM

I'm glad that the decision was left to Sumlin. The kid didn't deserve suspension. Nothing pathetic about it. He already has been severely punished by the law enforcement system and the negative media. Why pile on more? The only reason is to make your program appear to be disciplined in the media, sort of like Dabo did with Chad.

Aggie96 05-08-2014 10:58 AM

Really? A college kid got drunk and passed out?!?! The shame should be brought for sure. Kick him off the team, kill his parents and shoot his dog!!!
It isn't like he raped a girl or stole crab legs or sold drugs. He was a college kid out partying that had a few too many and buddies who didn't take care of him. None of you guys have ever done that I am sure.

FanofCarolina1 05-08-2014 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggie96 (Post 4151980)
Really? A college kid got drunk and passed out?!?! The shame should be brought for sure. Kick him off the team, kill his parents and shoot his dog!!!
It isn't like he raped a girl or stole crab legs or sold drugs. He was a college kid out partying that had a few too many and buddies who didn't take care of him. None of you guys have ever done that I am sure.

your acting like noone here agrees with Sunlin. Punishment served.

ZenUSC 05-08-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSigAg12 (Post 4151841)

Besides, I think the real punishment is that with the practice he missed, he is now behind in the qb race.

Will a head coach want to trust his offense with a QB who gets in the news when he drinks? If you can't drink you will eventually find out.

Cockypantherfan 05-08-2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSigAg12 (Post 4151841)

My bad I was thinking of one of the other players.

OldPat 05-08-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggie96 (Post 4151980)

A96, no need to go gonzo. Think you should let the dog slide. LOL.

Thenardier 05-08-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenUSC (Post 4152174)
Will a head coach want to trust his offense with a QB who gets in the news when he drinks? If you can't drink you will eventually find out.

Uh, Stephen Garcia sound familiar?

Regalcock 05-08-2014 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4152206)

Yeah! It's not like his daddy was shopping his services to other programs and then he was suspended for 45 mins and then reinstated for a championship game.

Thenardier 05-08-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regalcock (Post 4152361)
Yeah! It's not like his daddy was shopping his services to other programs and then he was suspended for 45 mins and then reinstated for a championship game.

Hey, we were cleared on that. Lol

rioninusc 05-08-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4152206)

Yes, and I wish someone wrote down what he drank the night before the BAMA game, if they did USC would've won a NC in 2010. :lol:

Thenardier 05-08-2014 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rioninusc (Post 4152377)
Yes, and I wish someone wrote down what he drank the night before the BAMA game, if they did USC would've won a NC in 2010. :lol:

Before the Auburn game in 2011, much better shot that year. Thought some of Spurrior's decisions at the game seemed to indicate he was drinking with Garcia. "Two minute offense, we just got a first down, what should we do? I know! Call a timeout!" oi!

GarnetSwarm1990 05-08-2014 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4152368)
Hey, we were cleared on that. Lol

After his NFL career is over they will finally come out that some Auburn booster paid his dad. Still doesn't change what he did on the field. Still one of the best college players I've seen. Even if it was only 1 year.

GarnetSwarm1990 05-08-2014 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenardier (Post 4152383)
Before the Auburn game in 2011, much better shot that year. Thought some of Spurrior's decisions at the game seemed to indicate he was drinking with Garcia. "Two minute offense, we just got a first down, what should we do? I know! Call a timeout!" oi!

Eh. The back to back timeouts on 4th down against Tenn is way more head scratching lol.

Thenardier 05-08-2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetSwarm1990 (Post 4152386)
Eh. The back to back timeouts on 4th down against Tenn is way more head scratching lol.

Yeah, especially considering he called them right after UTenn had called a timeout, so they were actually back-to-back-to-back time-outs.