CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Interview with an Extra Terrestrial (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=206667)

Gamecocks1137 05-20-2014 11:01 PM

Interview with an Extra Terrestrial

This a long video, if you have the time to look at it, please do. I remember back in the 90's the Alien Autopsy video, but this came out a few years after. I have no idea if it is real, but I will say that it is the closest thing to real on this subject that I have ever seen. I do not know how many people on Cockytalk are interested in this kind of thing, but I always wonder. Near the middle of the video it shows the actual tape released by the man in the video whose identity is a secret, and it looks pretty damn real to me. Your thoughts.

Gamecocks1137 05-21-2014 01:11 AM

Re: Interview with an Extra Terrestrial

Last time I post a thread in this part of the forum. Apparently no one on this forum has an imagination, or are either clueless about everything going on around them.

markp_vip 05-21-2014 01:55 AM

That's pretty wild. Not really sure if this is hoax or not, but I have trouble believing that we are the only form of intelligent life in the universe. The universe is just too big for us to be the only ones. I just hope there is some proof someday before I die.

GamecockUltimate 05-21-2014 03:44 AM

Dang i just spent an hour watching that. I hope that is a fake because i am sure i watched the little guy die, although i am not sure faith in humanity should be lost by the video as the one guy said, there is little we could do to help that alien if it was real. On a different note i think victor gave himself away at the 36ish minute mark when he said there was only one person behind the glass behind camera and it was so and so. Well unless he was present he wouldnt know that because he said there in some cases could be more in the viewing room. So if they wanted to figure out who victor is, they could.

Travelin 05-21-2014 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 (Post 4163501)
Last time I post a thread in this part of the forum. Apparently no one on this forum has an imagination, or are either clueless about everything going on around them.

So, you posted a thread about ET during the offseason and after two hours with no responses, you then insult everyone for not replying. Chill Out.

I haven't watched the vid because of time restraints, but I would like to and I'll find time soon enough. Sounds interesting, fake or not.

Transmaniacon 05-21-2014 06:42 AM

That felt like a lot of hype for a bad puppet show in the dark. Nothing about that was convincing.

Travelin 05-21-2014 06:50 AM

^^Yep. Interesting and some info may be genuine, but the choking Alien Vid seems fake to me. If it was real, don't ya think they would have been able to administer better medical help?

Is Victor still alive?

Reagan wanted to fight Aliens to bring on World Peace?

UFO shot down in S. Africa in 1989? Where are those people that were involved from S. Africa. There must be some guy named Jet in Cape Town that would jump at the chance to tell his side of the story for some cash...

M.C. 05-21-2014 08:13 AM

That is suppose to be a real alien? Lol

cockymac 05-21-2014 09:51 AM

That's about as fake as you get. The Mermaid found thing on Discovery was more realistic than that.

ColaCock 05-21-2014 10:06 AM

http://blog.chron.com/sciguy/files/2...4487938560.png

No really, that video is crap. Too many people would be willing to pay astronomical amounts of $$ and you don't keep an event like this so secretive yet release a video interview. Decent CGI work though, might have a future at Pixar or something.

ColaCock 05-21-2014 10:09 AM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...4/yesitis2.gif

Travelin 05-21-2014 10:34 AM

Travelin 05-21-2014 10:41 AM

Spur's Addiction 05-21-2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

So you come here at 11:00pm and expect people to watch a long you tube video about aliens. Then after 2 hours you get upset because no one has posted in your thread.

1) This is a Gamecock Sports board, not an alien board. Now I am sure that some here are interested in this topic. But see items 2, and 3
2) It's 11:00 pm on a week night. Most people have jobs / school in the morning and are either in bed or getting ready for it.
3) Most people are not going to just watch an hour long you tube video. People have better things to do.

GarnetBlack&Blue 05-21-2014 10:43 AM

Wait does anyone actually think that's real?

Travelin 05-21-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GamecockUltimate (Post 4163531)
Dang i just spent an hour watching that. I hope that is a fake because i am sure i watched the little guy die, although i am not sure faith in humanity should be lost by the video as the one guy said, there is little we could do to help that alien if it was real. On a different note i think victor gave himself away at the 36ish minute mark when he said there was only one person behind the glass behind camera and it was so and so. Well unless he was present he wouldnt know that because he said there in some cases could be more in the viewing room. So if they wanted to figure out who victor is, they could.

I think the grey alien was choking on all the Lucky Strike cig smoke. They should have given him some oxygen and a glass of water. Maybe even a surgical mask.

kingoftheroost 05-21-2014 11:14 AM

Wow. I honestly don't know what to say if that is actually convincing to someone. But opinions are personal, so to each his own, I guess.

robgusc76 05-21-2014 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 (Post 4163402)

This a long video, if you have the time to look at it, please do. I remember back in the 90's the Alien Autopsy video, but this came out a few years after. I have no idea if it is real, but I will say that it is the closest thing to real on this subject that I have ever seen. I do not know how many people on Cockytalk are interested in this kind of thing, but I always wonder. Near the middle of the video it shows the actual tape released by the man in the video whose identity is a secret, and it looks pretty damn real to me. Your thoughts.

First off….:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Quote:

Secondly :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol

I don't know if there is such thing as aliens or not, but that video did not convince me at all. This is about as fake as war of the worlds broadcast.

TheUniversityofSC 05-21-2014 01:55 PM

It's a fake.

d20636 05-21-2014 03:27 PM

Quote:

I know exactly what you mean! I once posted the 2010 USC/Bama game video on alien-ufos.com (an alien forum) and didn't get one single comment...talk about clueless!