CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Mysteries or Unproven Scenarios You Have Strong Feelings or Doubts About (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=206688)

Legalman72 05-21-2014 05:10 PM

Mysteries or Unproven Scenarios You Have Strong Feelings or Doubts About

KEEP THIS ONE CLEAR OF POLITICS...no global warming, etc. Let's keep this dark period thread light-hearted and fun.

Here are a few...

DB Cooper...I think that mofo died. I've actually "jumped the jet", skydived out of a 727 at Quincy, IL and I don't think ol' DB made it. I made it, I think...

Elvis is definitely alive and living in Spartanburg.

Oswald may have been the only shooter (I'm not sure) but he didn't act alone. No way. Jack Ruby. Chicago mob. The Cubans. Soooo juicy. In fact, that one deserves its own thread.

So...have at it!

ACPhilson 05-21-2014 05:31 PM

Re: Mysteries or Unproven Scenarios You Have Strong Feelings or Doubts About

I was always fascinated with DB Cooper. I don't think he survived either, but, you never know...look at Ted Unabomber Kazinski, took forever to find him. Thing is, with Cooper, if he did survive, he could never spend any of that money based on the magnitude of the heist.

carolinafan53186 05-21-2014 06:21 PM

Who was the zodiak killer? The police seem to really screw up the investigation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

U-Dub Gamecock 05-21-2014 07:18 PM

We have never set foot on the moon ..

GregoryHouse 05-21-2014 07:26 PM

I believe Russians sent cosmonauts into space before they figured out how to bring them back to earth safely...

TheUSCMike 05-21-2014 07:43 PM

Elvis, JFK, Ari and Jackie-O are still alive and enjoying a foursome on a Mediterranean isle that Ari owns.

pitchcock 05-21-2014 07:46 PM

DB Cooper...I think he survived.

The guys that escaped from Alcatraz...I think they survived.

Aliens from another world visiting...very possible.

Bigfoot....very possible.

Ghosts...yes.

Travelin 05-21-2014 08:36 PM

Lady Babushka

Herbie3 05-21-2014 08:51 PM

Big Foot.... I have a feeling theres some truth behind it

2000grad 05-21-2014 08:54 PM

Oswald wasn't a good enough shot to hit JFK in tje head in a moving car from that distance and reload and fire again. Secret service firearm accidentally discharged.

Jack ruby was hired too kill Oswald. The guy had cancer and knew he would be dead soon

CockinAthens 05-21-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GH (Post 4164254)
I believe Russians sent cosmonauts into space before they figured out how to bring them back to earth safely...

I saw a show that mentioned this. The show talked about 2 Italian brothers that were amateur radio operators and they picked up the radio transmission of a cosmonaut that was in orbit but with no way back.

Gamecocks1137 05-21-2014 09:19 PM

Tupac was never shot, instead he went with Suge Knight in the car but stopped at a gas station where Pac switched with a look alike. There 2 Pac left Nevada and was already in Texas by the time of the shooting. He then took a trip across the border, into Mexico and stayed the night with an old contact colleague of his. He stayed there 3 days, before leaving mexico on a cruise ship for South America. He then lived in South America for 5 years after his death before moving to the Netherlands. Tupac had resided in France. He actually performed "Hail Mary" a song in the 2012 Coachella hologram performance so the hologram could be staged. Tupac is now over 40 and lives in secret in California. Don't think it is true? Disprove me.

USCBatgirl21 05-21-2014 09:23 PM

No way Oswald did it alone. How in the world do you have an entrance AND exit wound (back of JFK's head blowing out) if hit from behind only?

ccured 05-21-2014 09:24 PM

I firmly believe DB Cooper survived and was Kenneth Christensen. Christensen was a former army paratrooper and worked for the airline that was hijacked. He made $6000 a year yet in 8 months after the hijacking he paid cash for a house and he also gave a $5000 loan to his alleged accomplice. He and his friend and the friends wife were supposed to have Thanksgiving at another friends only the wife showed up and was not pleased. When Christensen died he had $186,000+ in his savings account and $24,000 in a checking account. He never filed a tax return over $20,000. He had all kinds of clippings about the Northwestern Airlines yet none about the DB Cooper incident. Before the hijacking he dressed neatly, conservatively, was well kempt after the he always wore coveralls.
http://adventurebooks.newsvine.com/_...cker-db-cooper
http://m.static.newsvine.com/servist....jpg&width=380
http://media.komonews.com/images/071024_d_b_cooper.jpg

ccured 05-21-2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2000grad (Post 4164321)
Oswald wasn't a good enough shot to hit JFK in tje head in a moving car from that distance and reload and fire again. Secret service firearm accidentally discharged.

Jack ruby was hired too kill Oswald. The guy had cancer and knew he would be dead soon

completely agree

Transmaniacon 05-21-2014 09:30 PM

I can't prove it to a high probability, but the following claims seem plausible, perhaps more likely than not.

Hendrix was murdered.

Dabo is a real-life version of the movie Big.

2spurs 05-21-2014 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carolinafan53186 (Post 4164205)
Who was the zodiak killer? The police seem to really screw up the investigation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

Earl Van Best

Legalman72 05-21-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travelin (Post 4164309)
Lady Babushka

Her pictures were never seen.

roosterdude21 05-21-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 (Post 4164351)
No way Oswald did it alone. How in the world do you have an entrance AND exit wound (back of JFK's head blowing out) if hit from behind only?

I thought it blew out the top right side of his head bc he was leaning forward due to just having been shot through the back of the neck. 90 yards with a scope on a slow moving target (straight line as opposed to cross body)isn't that difficult, especially having been trained to shoot a B mod target at 300-500 yards open sights in the military. You have a great point, so I looked at the autopsy pictures and it's the top portion of his head that exploded

trapper82 05-21-2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock (Post 4164249)
We have never set foot on the moon ..

I am surprised this one is still around.