CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Jody Fuller to transfer (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207021)

coryusc2008 06-04-2014 11:51 AM

Jody Fuller to transfer
 
I really was excited to see this guy play this year

coryusc2008 06-04-2014 11:53 AM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
GoGamecocks
The State has confirmed that wide receiver Jody Fuller is transferring from South Carolina.

Jim Lahey 06-04-2014 11:58 AM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
not surprising

maysgy 06-04-2014 11:59 AM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Good luck Jody wish you the best

PageUSC 06-04-2014 12:03 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
I know Spurrier really praised him a time or 2 this Spring. Was hoping the light came on for him. Oh well.

We're ok on numbers at WR and depth this year with Byrd, Cooper, Roland, and Jones. We just have to hope the new recruits can play in the future like Deebo, Googer, and Davidson

bcgibson75 06-04-2014 12:06 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Wish Fuller the best in the future. Things must not have panned out for him to see the field very much in 2014.

So, what we're looking like at WR (in no particular order):

Roland
Byrd
Jones
P. Cooper
Whitehurst
Jeffery

S. Davidson
T. Samuel
T. Googer

...and other walkons

Carolina is still looking good at that position...numerous playmakers on this list (proven or not).

GO COCKS!!

PageUSC 06-04-2014 12:11 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcgibson75 (Post 4175790)
Wish Fuller the best in the future. Things must not have panned out for him to see the field very much in 2014.

So, what we're looking like at WR (in no particular order):

Roland
Byrd
Jones
P. Cooper
Whitehurst
Jeffery

S. Davidson
T. Samuel
T. Googer

...and other walkons

Carolina is still looking good at that position...numerous playmakers on this list (proven or not).

GO COCKS!!

Yep, just add KJ Brent.

gamecockphan 06-04-2014 12:12 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Alright, I'll go ahead and get it out of the way so someone else doesn't have to do it...

Obligatory comment about Quinshad Davis. Yada, yada, yada...

Rebel4ever 06-04-2014 12:16 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
No shock.

wildwes 06-04-2014 12:19 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Whitehurst may now be put on scholarship in the fall. We are now 1 under our scholarship limit and will likely be lower with more of the incoming class not making the grade.

SC Sandlapper 06-04-2014 12:20 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Best of luck Jody, thanks for being a Gamecock.

http://media.gogamecocks.com/smedia/....AuSt.168.jpeg

Lonnie 06-04-2014 12:21 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
I wish Jody the best and all that jazz. Hope he does well where ever he lands up (unless it's at Clemson).

But let's stop and think for a second. Our program is the the point where we have former 3* players transferring out because of lack of playing time. Just let that one sink in...

dumpyloser 06-04-2014 12:21 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecockphan (Post 4175796)
Alright, I'll go ahead and get it out of the way so someone else doesn't have to do it...

Obligatory comment about Quinshad Davis. Yada, yada, yada...

The coaches usually have a better insight than the fans so we have to learn to get over it but the coaches should have never ever let QD out of state... I'm not bitter but it's true. Any fan with an eye for talent knew it from day 1.

Best wished to Jody

Lonnie 06-04-2014 12:22 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwes (Post 4175802)
Whitehurst may now be put on scholarship in the fall. We are now 1 under our scholarship limit and will likely be lower with more of the incoming class not making the grade.

The numbers always work out....

kabercr2 06-04-2014 12:30 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Was hoping to get to see him play this fall, like others have said on here I thought he had great size to be a slot receiver. I think this also shows how much Cooper is going to be apart of the offense this year.

Regalcock 06-04-2014 12:35 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Good luck Jody.

TheMule 06-04-2014 12:38 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecockphan (Post 4175796)
Alright, I'll go ahead and get it out of the way so someone else doesn't have to do it...

Obligatory comment about Quinshad Davis. Yada, yada, yada...

Quote:

Originally Posted by dumpyloser (Post 4175808)
The coaches usually have a better insight than the fans so we have to learn to get over it but the coaches should have never ever let QD out of state... I'm not bitter but it's true. Any fan with an eye for talent knew it from day 1.

Best wished to Jody

I would love to have Davis but he had more than one chance to pull the trigger and didn't. I've heard rumors that he was waiting for Florida to offer (but why go to that offensive mess.) NC runs close to the same offense that Quinshad was in in high school so they were a good match for him.

Best of luck to Fuller.

CoverTwo 06-04-2014 12:41 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
X - Roland / Jeffery
Z - Cooper / Brent or Samuel
B - Byrd / Jones

I think that is what its shaping up to be this Fall.

trapper82 06-04-2014 12:41 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonnie (Post 4175809)
The numbers always work out....

I have a favor to ask: please stop posting this on every transfer thread. I normally enjoy reading your stuff but every transfer thread you put this exact phrase and to me, it comes off as patronizing. I think we all understand the numbers work out in the end because they have to.

And to be fair, its not JUST you, but you have done it over and over again. And of course its your right to post what you want and you can tell me to go pound sand, I am just saying that when I see this so many times it comes across as being something other than what you intend. Maybe I'm just being emo, who knows.

I hope no hard feelings.

trapper82 06-04-2014 12:44 PM

Re: Jody Fuller to transfer
 
I must say I am a little surprised at this transfer, but only a little. I expected a WR but I thought it would be a different one on the roster than Fuller. I guess the way things are shaking out some other guys are making good progress.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.