CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Sarge (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207091)

2four2Gamecock 06-06-2014 02:23 PM

Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
congrats

Mt. Lattimore 06-06-2014 02:30 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
Dude's the real deal

COCKDIESEL 06-06-2014 03:24 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
I know he slumped towards the end but he is gonna be tough to replace.
Good luck GG!

Roosterboy 06-06-2014 03:32 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by COCKDIESEL (Post 4177440)
I know he slumped towards the end but he is gonna be tough to replace.
Good luck GG!

I think he just got tired from catching virtually every game.
Hope next season we run a two-man rotation.

Congrats to Grayson though...fun watching him play, wish him well.

Roosterboy 06-06-2014 03:34 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
Also did a quick check.
Destino, Murray and Vogel still haven't been drafted yet.

Roosterboy 06-06-2014 03:35 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
STokes also hasn't been drafted yet.

catdaddy66 06-06-2014 03:35 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
Love GG, hate to lose him. Detroit is my favorite MLB team and the only Tigers I will EVER pull for!

Wonder what Grayson thinks about being a Tiger? Shudder...!

usc1 06-06-2014 03:51 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roosterboy (Post 4177452)
Also did a quick check.
Destino, Murray and Vogel still haven't been drafted yet.

Vogel? Think you meant Harding. The longer they go without being drafted, the better for us.

uscGRAD04 06-06-2014 04:09 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
lol So Connor Shaw is wearing orange for a living and Grayson Greiner is a Tiger.

ccured 06-06-2014 06:16 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
Pankake drafted in the 7th by the tigers as well

catdaddy66 06-06-2014 07:17 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
Anyone know where the closest Detroit minor league team is? Or any idea of where they may end up playing?

StormOfTalons 06-06-2014 07:30 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by catdaddy66 (Post 4177610)
Anyone know where the closest Detroit minor league team is? Or any idea of where they may end up playing?

Lakeland, FL.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...ate.cgi?id=DET

Cockdiesel7 06-06-2014 10:01 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StormOfTalons (Post 4177613)

Go there every year for spring training.. Go tigers

gamecockgal 06-07-2014 01:59 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 (Post 4177483)
lol So Connor Shaw is wearing orange for a living and Grayson Greiner is a Tiger.


WHAT'S THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?!?! *shakes fists*




Just kidding. I'm really glad to see them all go on to professional careers, and I wish them all the best, even if it *IS* an ugly color. :)

COCKYWOOD 06-07-2014 06:24 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
GG gave his all for the Gamecocks and will be tough to replace! Good luck GG! :woo::woo::woo:

Luke Skycocker 06-07-2014 06:31 PM

Re: Detroit takes Greiner #99 overall
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecockgal (Post 4177865)
WHAT'S THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?!?! *shakes fists*




Just kidding. I'm really glad to see them all go on to professional careers, and I wish them all the best, even if it *IS* an ugly color. :)

The tigers have no orange in their jerseys at all except for the D on their road hats and a tiny bit of trim


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.