CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Water Cooler (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Walking Dead Comic Book Series (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207121)

Gamecocks1137 06-07-2014 09:48 PM

The Walking Dead Comic Book Series

Here me out before you disregard this. This is "The Walking Dead" season 1 episode one game, all based on the comic books. If you are a fan of "The Walking Dead" and have never seen this you should. It is the full first episode, it is gameplay, but it runs like a movie. I watched this for 6 hours yesterday, it is very very interesting. They are about an hour an half each, some run 2 hours, but if you get through this first one, you will be hooked, if you haven't played this already. This may belong in ICOCKY, but there are so many cinematics it may as well be a comic book version of the show.

Warning: IT is explicit, and foul language is involved. Watch the series, and season 2 is after, with the same youtuber this one is from. It is the original story from the comic books. Eventually after watching this you will find yourself really into it, I did.

Biocockanics 06-08-2014 12:55 AM

Re: The Walking Dead Comic Book Series

Played it, season 1 is great. idk about season 2 yet...so f'ing SLOW releasing the episodes.

usc_yogi 06-08-2014 11:31 AM

I've played season 1 but haven't started season 2 yet. It was an entertaining game for sure, but it is not the original story from the comics. Outside of a cameo here or there, the characters are all new. Season 2 might be more related but I don't know. Just watching the videos won't do it justice since you can make choices in the game that alter the story a little. I believe the game is on the apple App Store as well on the PSN and Xbox stores.

GamecockNeal 06-08-2014 08:23 PM

Just watched the first two episodes. Pretty cool. I have friends who like the game but I have no way to play. Watching those videos help pass the time until the show comes back haha.

Gamecocks1137 06-08-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GamecockNeal (Post 4178253)
Just watched the first two episodes. Pretty cool. I have friends who like the game but I have no way to play. Watching those videos help pass the time until the show comes back haha.

They really are interesting, Episode 3 is insane.

catdaddy66 06-09-2014 07:23 AM

Just read the first two graphic novels a couple of months ago. Awesome comics! Not a gamer though...

Gamecocks1137 06-10-2014 12:05 AM

If anyone wants to know where to watch Season 1-4 of the real AMC walking dead show, PM me and I will provide a link. BEST one I ever found. All the episodes work.. etc.