CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Proving Ground (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary) (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207251)

b381l 06-12-2014 02:55 PM

Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Preliminary list of Carolina camp attendees beginning tomorrow. If you hear of any changes, please post, thanks.

Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas DB Damon Arnette
Montverde (Fla.) Montverde Academy OL Abdul Bello
Barnegat (N.J.) LB Manny Bowen
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas DB Rashard Causey
Haddonfield (N.J.) Paul VI WR Irvin Charles
Camden (N.J.) Wilson 2016 DB Adrian Clark
Palmyra (N.J.) 2016 WR Kelvin Harmo
Haddonfield (N.J.) Paul VI 2017 DB Elvis Hines
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange DB Jalen Julius
Atlanta (Ga.) Hapeville Charter DE Arden Key
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange 2016 WR Eddie McDoom
Charlotte (N.C.) Hough 2016 DB Marquill Osborne
Camden (N.J.) Camden Catholic 2016 ATHTyree Rodgers
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas RB Jordan Scarlett
Laurinburg (N.C) Scotland County 2016 LB Jonathan Smith Jr.
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange RB Dexter Williams

PvtWarlick 06-12-2014 02:58 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Add Antione Wilder, Arden's Key teammate

GarnetArmy07 06-12-2014 03:38 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Add the First Coast fellas: Sherrod Pittman, William Swett and Jerad Washington

PvtWarlick 06-12-2014 04:05 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Add Mark Fields

sgacock 06-12-2014 04:53 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Thank You for this thread b381l.

:clap:

b381l 06-12-2014 06:20 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sgacock (Post 4180992)
Thank You for this thread b381l.

:clap:

your welcome.....this will be a very important weekend.....there has been some discussion on the pay sites that if we offer a couple of guys this weekend, they could commit. I've not saying that will happen, just something I've read....so we'll see.

sgacock 06-12-2014 06:28 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetArmy07 (Post 4180913)
Add the First Coast fellas: Sherrod Pittman, William Swett and Jerad Washington


Ah, the guy who's been here about 5 times. The guy who rivals lists as a commit, but 247 doesn't even list as "warm."

boowilliam4 06-12-2014 08:53 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sgacock (Post 4181087)
Ah, the guy who's been here about 5 times. The guy who rivals lists as a commit, but 247 doesn't even list as "warm."

Jerad Washington?

PvtWarlick 06-12-2014 08:56 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
We can land commits from Damon Arnette who wants to decide soon, and Arden Keys teammate if we firm the offer up

PvtWarlick 06-12-2014 09:19 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
The list as of 8:30

USC kicks off summer camps on Friday morning. Here, we will keep a running list of expected campers/visitors as we pick up new information from various sources/prospects. If you don't see someone you're wondering about here, it doesn't necessarily mean that prospect isn't slated to be in attendance as this is not yet a complete list.

Norcross (Ga.) Greater Atlanta Christian CB Micah Abernathy
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas DB Damon Arnette
Montverde (Fla.) Montverde Academy OL Abdul Bello
Barnegat (N.J.) LB Manny Bowen
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas DB Rashard Causey
Haddonfield (N.J.) Paul VI WR Irvin Charles
Camden (N.J.) Wilson 2016 DB Adrian Clark
Cornelius (N.C.) Hough CB Mark Fields
Palmyra (N.J.) 2016 WR Kelvin Harmon
Haddonfield (N.J.) Paul VI 2017 DB Elvis Hines
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange DB Jalen Julius
Atlanta (Ga.) Hapeville Charter DE Arden Key
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast 2017 WR DJ Matthews
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange 2016 WR Eddie McDoom
Barnwell (S.C.) 2017 OL Marcus McKethan
Charlotte (N.C.) Hough 2016 DB Marquill Osborne
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast LB Sherrod Pittman
Santee (S.C.) Lake Marion 2017 DB/LB Davondre Robinson
Camden (N.J.) Camden Catholic 2016 ATH Tyree Rodgers
Evans (Ga.) Lakeside DB Rashad Roundtree (Saturday with his team for 7 on 7 camp)
Hialeah (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic 2016 WR Darnell Salamon
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas RB Jordan Scarlett
Newnan (Ga.) Northgate 2016 LB Jamie Skalski
Laurinburg (N.C) Scotland County 2016 LB Jonathan Smith Jr.
Atlanta (Ga.) Chamblee 2016 DE Cecil Stallings
Santee (S.C.) Lake Marion 2016 ATH James Valdez
Hialeah (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic 2016 OL Chidi Valentine-Okeke
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast OL William Sweet
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast WR Jerad Washington
Central (S.C.) Pageland Central CB Quan Welch
Atlanta (Ga.) Hapeville Charter CB Antoine Wilder
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange RB Dexter Williams

garnet_black215 06-12-2014 09:24 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PvtWarlick (Post 4181327)
The list as of 8:30

USC kicks off summer camps on Friday morning. Here, we will keep a running list of expected campers/visitors as we pick up new information from various sources/prospects. If you don't see someone you're wondering about here, it doesn't necessarily mean that prospect isn't slated to be in attendance as this is not yet a complete list.

Norcross (Ga.) Greater Atlanta Christian CB Micah Abernathy
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas DB Damon Arnette
Montverde (Fla.) Montverde Academy OL Abdul Bello
Barnegat (N.J.) LB Manny Bowen
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas DB Rashard Causey
Haddonfield (N.J.) Paul VI WR Irvin Charles
Camden (N.J.) Wilson 2016 DB Adrian Clark
Cornelius (N.C.) Hough CB Mark Fields
Palmyra (N.J.) 2016 WR Kelvin Harmon
Haddonfield (N.J.) Paul VI 2017 DB Elvis Hines
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange DB Jalen Julius
Atlanta (Ga.) Hapeville Charter DE Arden Key
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast 2017 WR DJ Matthews
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange 2016 WR Eddie McDoom
Barnwell (S.C.) 2017 OL Marcus McKethan
Charlotte (N.C.) Hough 2016 DB Marquill Osborne
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast LB Sherrod Pittman
Santee (S.C.) Lake Marion 2017 DB/LB Davondre Robinson
Camden (N.J.) Camden Catholic 2016 ATH Tyree Rodgers
Evans (Ga.) Lakeside DB Rashad Roundtree (Saturday with his team for 7 on 7 camp)
Hialeah (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic 2016 WR Darnell Salamon
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas RB Jordan Scarlett
Newnan (Ga.) Northgate 2016 LB Jamie Skalski
Laurinburg (N.C) Scotland County 2016 LB Jonathan Smith Jr.
Atlanta (Ga.) Chamblee 2016 DE Cecil Stallings
Santee (S.C.) Lake Marion 2016 ATH James Valdez
Hialeah (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic 2016 OL Chidi Valentine-Okeke
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast OL William Sweet
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast WR Jerad Washington
Central (S.C.) Pageland Central CB Quan Welch
Atlanta (Ga.) Hapeville Charter CB Antoine Wilder
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange RB Dexter Williams

Pretty impressive group, especially for 2015. We have a chance to make a big move with Charles, Arnette is possibly on commitment watch, Causey is a strong candidate to flip if we make a committable offer, and Wilder may commit soon if he also gets a committable offer.

CHSgc 06-12-2014 09:52 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PvtWarlick (Post 4181327)
Norcross (Ga.) Greater Atlanta Christian CB Micah Abernathy
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas DB Damon Arnette
Montverde (Fla.) Montverde Academy OL Abdul Bello
Barnegat (N.J.) LB Manny Bowen
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas DB Rashard Causey
Haddonfield (N.J.) Paul VI WR Irvin Charles
Camden (N.J.) Wilson 2016 DB Adrian Clark
Cornelius (N.C.) Hough CB Mark Fields
Palmyra (N.J.) 2016 WR Kelvin Harmon
Haddonfield (N.J.) Paul VI 2017 DB Elvis Hines
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange DB Jalen Julius
Atlanta (Ga.) Hapeville Charter DE Arden Key
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast 2017 WR DJ Matthews
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange 2016 WR Eddie McDoom
Barnwell (S.C.) 2017 OL Marcus McKethan
Charlotte (N.C.) Hough 2016 DB Marquill Osborne
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast LB Sherrod Pittman
Santee (S.C.) Lake Marion 2017 DB/LB Davondre Robinson
Camden (N.J.) Camden Catholic 2016 ATH Tyree Rodgers
Evans (Ga.) Lakeside DB Rashad Roundtree (Saturday with his team for 7 on 7 camp)
Hialeah (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic 2016 WR Darnell Salamon
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas RB Jordan Scarlett
Newnan (Ga.) Northgate 2016 LB Jamie Skalski
Laurinburg (N.C) Scotland County 2016 LB Jonathan Smith Jr.
Atlanta (Ga.) Chamblee 2016 DE Cecil Stallings
Santee (S.C.) Lake Marion 2016 ATH James Valdez
Hialeah (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic 2016 OL Chidi Valentine-Okeke
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast OL William Sweet
Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast WR Jerad Washington
Central (S.C.) Pageland Central CB Quan Welch
Atlanta (Ga.) Hapeville Charter CB Antoine Wilder
Orlando (Fla.) West Orange RB Dexter Williams

Sure hope we can land these guys.

sunbeam 06-12-2014 09:58 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
"Orlando (Fla.) West Orange 2016 WR Eddie McDoom"

This may be an all-time football name. Shame he doesn't play defense.

garnet_black215 06-12-2014 10:02 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sunbeam (Post 4181380)
"Orlando (Fla.) West Orange 2016 WR Eddie McDoom"

This may be an all-time football name. Shame he doesn't play defense.

That's an all-time name period, regardless if he plays football or not.

CockyATO 06-12-2014 10:08 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Eddie McDoom

Sure hope we get this guy.

PvtWarlick 06-12-2014 10:11 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
We need to make this official recruiting thread for the weekend.

jrussjr 06-12-2014 10:37 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PvtWarlick (Post 4181402)
We need to make this official recruiting thread for the weekend.

Who is "next up" on their commitment announcement? I'm hoping we get a few surprise verbals during/after this weekend!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrussjr 06-12-2014 10:38 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Notice a lot of NJ guys, this isn't "normal" is it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PvtWarlick 06-12-2014 10:38 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrussjr (Post 4181441)
Who is "next up" on their commitment announcement? I'm hoping we get a few surprise verbals during/after this weekend!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess Damon Arnette

4gamecockfb 06-12-2014 10:55 PM

Re: Carolina Weekend Camp Attendees (Preliminary)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrussjr (Post 4181443)
Notice a lot of NJ guys, this isn't "normal" is it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've had Mangus recruiting up there for the past several years.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.