CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Need Gamecock Club info (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207283)

QueenCityCockFan 06-13-2014 05:02 PM

Need Gamecock Club info

Just joined GCC yesterday and have already paid for season tix and Clemson in full, and I cant wait! Just need some tips from other GCC members on what to expect, and how good the benefits are for the basic Roost members.

QueenCityCockFan 06-13-2014 05:47 PM

Re: Need Gamecock Club info

Also, like I said I purchased tickets to the game at Clemson.. Would we be sitting in the lower level corner with the group of other Cocks fans or would we be put somewhere else?

Todd803 06-13-2014 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCityCockFan (Post 4182159)
Also, like I said I purchased tickets to the game at Clemson.. Would we be sitting in the lower level corner with the group of other Cocks fans or would we be put somewhere else?

Last time I went, I was in the upper corner around the 10 yard line which is the other visitor sections. I think there are only like 1,000 tickets in the lower desk since some go to the band. Still great to be there though. Congrats on joining the GCC, start earning those points.

75CarolinaFan 06-14-2014 02:27 AM

I think you'll probably be reimbursed for the clem5on tix. I doubt you'll have the points for that being your first year. Not trying to be rude, just an fyi so you're not hit with that disappointment right before the season.

Glad you joined and welcome to the Club!

SC Sandlapper 06-14-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCityCockFan (Post 4182100)
Just joined GCC yesterday and have already paid for season tix and Clemson in full, and I cant wait! Just need some tips from other GCC members on what to expect, and how good the benefits are for the basic Roost members.

Congrats on joining the club! Hope you'll check out the Charlotte chapter of the GCC, it's pretty active and we also occasionally team up with the York County folks.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/usccharlotteclub/

conwaycock2 06-14-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 75CarolinaFan (Post 4182468)
I think you'll probably be reimbursed for the clem5on tix. I doubt you'll have the points for that being your first year. Not trying to be rude, just an fyi so you're not hit with that disappointment right before the season.

Glad you joined and welcome to the Club!

Welcome. What 75 said is very likely correct about clemson tickets. Very doubtful to me you get those. The fact that you submitted the money is about all you could do but guarantees you nothing. Hang in, never miss a year & you will slowly rise up the ranks. Think, totally not sure, that you'll have to move to Century next year but Roost is a good start. Have fun

uscsandstorm85 06-14-2014 02:09 PM

Do not expect anything lower level.

QueenCityCockFan 06-14-2014 04:53 PM

Thanks for the info and tips guys. Im attempting to land endzone upper level seats. And the whole Clemson improbability makes sense.

QueenCityCockFan 06-21-2014 01:25 AM

How long did it take for everyone to receive their membership pack in the mail? Been 8 days and havent gotten anything.

gamecock_92 06-24-2014 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCityCockFan (Post 4187613)
How long did it take for everyone to receive their membership pack in the mail? Been 8 days and havent gotten anything.

We just joined the GCC this year also. It took about two weeks to receive the membership packet.

Good luck with the upper end zone. Our rep had us in section 904 row 17 seats 14-17. Everything else was above us and in the middle of the sections when my selection time came around. We ended up moving to 501 so we could have isle seats.

Call the club and they should be able to go ahead and let you know your selection dates just so you know until your packet arrives.

ColaCock 06-24-2014 04:16 PM

Personally, I would pay the extra $110 if possible to go Century. If you like where you are sitting and the people around you this year, you won't likely sit with them next year because you can't keep seats at that level.

Welcome to the GCC. A lot of people brag about being an alumni over a fan, but the real difference makers are those in the GCC who give back to the program.

QueenCityCockFan 06-24-2014 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecock_92 (Post 4189849)
We just joined the GCC this year also. It took about two weeks to receive the membership packet.

Good luck with the upper end zone. Our rep had us in section 904 row 17 seats 14-17. Everything else was above us and in the middle of the sections when my selection time came around. We ended up moving to 501 row 13 so we could have isle seats.

Call the club and they should be able to go ahead and let you know your selection dates just so you know until your packet arrives.

Yeah, im thinking Upper endzone, but if the seats are available i might move to upper sideline around 508 to get lower rows. But ill be content with anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColaCock (Post 4189872)
Personally, I would pay the extra $110 if possible to go Century. If you like where you are sitting and the people around you this year, you won't likely sit with them next year because you can't keep seats at that level.

Welcome to the GCC. A lot of people brag about being an alumni over a fan, but the real difference makers are those in the GCC who give back to the program.

Yeah im pretty sure i'll upgrade at some point this year. I just paid the $55 to get in real quick. And im sure GCC will be one of the best investments I make. Just a big fan who loves USC.

YouCanNeverTell 06-25-2014 07:14 AM

I would also recommend upgrading past roost for the right to keep your seats. The last thing you want is to get lucky and find some killer seats only to lose them a year later.

Eutaw Kid 06-25-2014 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCityCockFan (Post 4187613)

I joined about three months ago and have yet to receive anything! Does anyone know how to get in contact with anybody to inquire about this? Thanks.

eggroll 06-25-2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eutaw Kid (Post 4190282)
I joined about three months ago and have yet to receive anything! Does anyone know how to get in contact with anybody to inquire about this? Thanks.

gamecock_92 06-25-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouCanNeverTell (Post 4190239)
I would also recommend upgrading past roost for the right to keep your seats. The last thing you want is to get lucky and find some killer seats only to lose them a year later.

Why would you loose them because of roost? We are roost also.

Todd803 06-25-2014 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamecock_92 (Post 4190467)
Why would you loose them because of roost? We are roost also.

You are not guaranteed the same seats at Roost level. You must be at Century ($165/yr) or higher to keep your seats year to year. The seats assigned to Roost level are done every year and is subject to what is left after others have seat selection. The GCC should be able to explain more if needed.

gamecock_92 06-25-2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd803 (Post 4190500)
You are not guaranteed the same seats at Roost level. You must be at Century ($165/yr) or higher to keep your seats year to year. The seats assigned to Roost level are done every year and is subject to what is left after others have seat selection. The GCC should be able to explain more if needed.

Nevermind. We are at the Roundhouse Level! :cocky: So I guess we are good. I knew it was something with a "R".