CockyTalk

CockyTalk (http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php)
-   The Cock Pit (http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Jadeveon has hernia surgery (http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207308)

BeatBamaTwice 06-15-2014 08:36 AM

Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/4589...-491467979.jpg

http://www.wltx.com/story/sports/nfl...gery/10442009/

bobbycock 06-15-2014 10:28 AM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
so...in the whole state of texas there is no doctor who can tell if a guy needs hernia surgery? they have to fly him to philly. wow. that's hard to believe. lol

Lonnie 06-15-2014 10:36 AM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
Cue the tigers screaming "bust" in 3, 2....

weatheredxtown 06-15-2014 11:32 AM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbycock (Post 4183049)
so...in the whole state of texas there is no doctor who can tell if a guy needs hernia surgery? they have to fly him to philly. wow. that's hard to believe. lol

Considering Houston has like, one of the best hospitals in the world.

GarnetSwarm1990 06-15-2014 12:54 PM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
Maybe the guy in Phili is the best hernia specialist in the country in their opinion. They flew him there for a reason.

FanofCarolina1 06-15-2014 01:10 PM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
When I heard about this it made me wonder if this was a lingering issue or something that just happened.

bobbycock 06-15-2014 06:50 PM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
i hope they take care of all his lingering issues, like the bone spurs. a 100% clowney will be awesome to see.

GoldenSpur7 06-15-2014 09:20 PM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbycock (Post 4183049)
so...in the whole state of texas there is no doctor who can tell if a guy needs hernia surgery? they have to fly him to philly. wow. that's hard to believe. lol

I guess when you're dealing with an asset that valuable, you pay to get the best guy (doctor) available. I'm sure nobody complains when their team goes out of state to get that Andrews guy to work on a player's knee.

GH 06-15-2014 09:43 PM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
"Did you hear this in the news today? Texans #1 draft pick Jadeveon Clowney had to undergo hernia surgery."

yeah.......'parently, he tried to pick up his wallet and the weight was too much...

Gamecocks1137 06-15-2014 11:01 PM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GH (Post 4183323)
"Did you hear this in the news today? Texans #1 draft pick Jadeveon Clowney had to undergo hernia surgery."

yeah.......'parently, he tried to pick up his wallet and the weight was too much...

:rotfl:

ReadR00ster 06-15-2014 11:55 PM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
Oh man. I know this is no laughing matter, but has anyone else thought about that Weird Al song when hearing about this?

bobbycock 06-16-2014 02:40 AM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSpur7 (Post 4183316)
I guess when you're dealing with an asset that valuable, you pay to get the best guy (doctor) available. I'm sure nobody complains when their team goes out of state to get that Andrews guy to work on a player's knee.

i have had a hernia operation...but never a knee surgery. but i would guess that a knee surgery was infinitely more complex than a hernia, but i am no doctor. but no harm in getting the best...if he is the best.

BlakelyH19 06-27-2014 09:01 PM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
They're saying now he played with it last season. ouch!

ReadR00ster 06-27-2014 09:38 PM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
he must have hit that meechigan player to hard.

Gamecock1983 06-27-2014 09:39 PM

Re: Jadeveon has hernia surgery
 
How is the world just now finding out about this? Isn't a hernia check fairly routine during a sports physical? Seems strange to me.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.